Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online > RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides
You last visited: Today at 16:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[TUTORIAL] Dupe using premium itens !!!!

Discussion on [TUTORIAL] Dupe using premium itens !!!! within the RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides forum part of the RF Online category.

Old 11/29/2011, 12:29   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhyiez View Post
rf BlackDragon,Rf poA, rf Love
can you give links pls? are these server has low or mid security?
Old 12/23/2011, 18:16   #17

you cant Used Cheat tool in rfph > any one know how to bypass lancher?
to make cheat works
Old 01/16/2012, 23:36   #18

help me how to dupe for pet forest(play omg) its an mmorpg game from facebook and omg production. . .email me here [email protected] thank you
Old 01/19/2012, 05:30   #19

CAN any one help me with the codes of archon armor bell and accre<<<< WPE??....i know the cora..tried and tested...<<<UNLI DESINA..

i tried this buy not working for me..no results in the play.. i tried it in both chars to scan it but no results..im using hidden toolz and sandibox..and suggestion sqlinjection?
Old 02/18/2012, 19:12   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by randommix000 View Post
as far as i know this method... is from somebody i know from another forum site... so pls don't say that all credits goes to you...

and besides its already patched in RFph

bwisit bwisita lng Bounty Hounds Dupe HERE we COME 1st wave on us LOL kiddin
Stop trolling around and stop complaning.
Old 03/06/2012, 11:02   #21

this not work..?
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/01/2013, 03:30   #22

plsss teach me hot to dupe items in pet forest...i nid it badly...plsss help me
Old 03/18/2013, 11:36   #23

guys i dunno how to bypass rf official (if i open ce and give .bin as process it says i use illegal programs..) plz pm me or quote me
Old 03/18/2013, 13:35   #24

Use another kind of CE if you dont know how to bypass it
Old 05/14/2013, 08:21   #25

i know old fly hack dupe trick, but i dont know if it still works or not
Old 05/23/2013, 04:05   #26

Smile

will you send me the link to download this hack...i just wanna try this to rf philippines if this well working..but i try to download the CE and WPE and its not working though because of the hackshield..i think there's a program bypass to change it and that is what all the cheats or hacks will be working...please send me the link

will you send me the link to download this hack...i just wanna try this to rf philippines if this well working..but i try to download the CE and WPE and its not working though because of the hackshield..i think there's a program bypass to change it and that is what all the cheats or hacks will be working...please send me the link
Old 07/07/2013, 19:32   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacandong08 View Post

The new problem now is the gameguard, it identifies the hidetoolz(hidder of WPE) and make a log in your path C:\Program Files\RF Online\Gameguard\gamemon.erl and npggNT.erl files by the files gamemon.des and npggNT.des(these are the real problem of this case). But if I dont mistake, has a CE funtional, but a long time ago I dont use it, because a long time I dont play RF. The name of CE is MoonLight SEAL.

To solve the problem with hidetoolz, you will need a tool, to decrypt gamemon.des and npggNT.des and re-writing these files to bypass WPE, but I dont know anyone. Yet!

I hope so help you. If I help you, please click Thanks.

Brasil, terra de um povo sofrido, mas que ainda tem esperança de um futuro melhor!!!
Old 07/09/2013, 02:52   #28

Quote:

2 - Leave a char with only 17 open slots ... eg, a full bag, bag 2 full, 3 full bag, bag full 4 and 5 in the bag you only occupies three spaces ...

can someone clarify that step (above)? I know its already patched , but I just want that step to be clarified. It might help my experiments , I am currently looking for a new way or/and methods of hacks by compiling old ways , methods and ideas with patience ofcourse. It is really a big help, I am really really too close.. looking forward for this request. thanks!
Old 11/26/2013, 22:42   #29

Quote:
can someone clarify that step (above)? I know its already patched , but I just want that step to be clarified. It might help my experiments , I am currently looking for a new way or/and methods of hacks by compiling old ways , methods and ideas with patience ofcourse. It is really a big help, I am really really too close.. looking forward for this request. thanks!
bags 1,2,3 & 4 need to be full
bag 5 needs 3 items and the rest empty slots