Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

RF Olympic [Request Tutorial]

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
RF Olympic [Request Tutorial]

Good day to all elitepvpers!!

As you can see, I am currently playing an rf online private server which is "RF Olympic". I just notice there are people trading untradable stuffs.
I just wanted to ask, is there someone out here who knows how to trade untradable items like Dragon Armors, Hora Boxes etc.?
I've been searching the internet and I can't seem to find a decent tutorial for this. I heard they are using Cheat Engine to do this. Can you please teach me how or give me a link for this tutorial?

kindly give me a pm for this please.

Any response would really be appreciated! Thanks!

ps: I'm not trying to ruin the game or make a profit out of it. Just wanted to transfer my stuffs from my other account.

I guess one should really invest time to learn these hacks.
I'm really interested in doing this. can anyone help me out here please?
like what to do first, where to start, I'm really noob at these kind of stuffs. but im not that ignorant not to learn. Just need some helping hand to start with.
please pm me those who would love to help please.
thanks and more power to this community.