Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online > RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides
You last visited: Today at 23:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[TUT] Lowering Weapon And Armor PT AND LEVEL

Discussion on [TUT] Lowering Weapon And Armor PT AND LEVEL within the RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides forum part of the RF Online category.

Old 06/24/2008, 10:34   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyrixcool View Post
HOT SWAP it...
I play on Codemasters server probably they blocked hotswapping course I did hotswap but when I drop the weapon in my hand on the edited weapon in storage the dragged weapon for some reason sticks there I mean I can't just 'drop' the weapon on edited weapon.

I guess it's patched.
Old 06/24/2008, 11:41   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by efeo View Post
I play on Codemasters server probably they blocked hotswapping course I did hotswap but when I drop the weapon in my hand on the edited weapon in storage the dragged weapon for some reason sticks there I mean I can't just 'drop' the weapon on edited weapon.

I guess it's patched.
Yap they patched hotswapping at the bank, well good thing is the eserver doesnt crash anymore :P.
And for the other servers be sure that you dont make the PT/Level of the item 0.
Old 06/25/2008, 10:26   #18

ok thx for this man but i cant download it in RS can some1 post some mirrors?
Old 06/26/2008, 07:50   #19

is the site harmful???

kakatakot bka virus eh..

gumagana pa po ba?
Old 06/27/2008, 05:04   #20

I think that i managed to put hotswapping in video, right? For those who still asks questons, people like @efeo, just watch the video step by step before posting some comments like that.

Quote:
is the site harmful???

kakatakot bka virus eh..

gumagana pa po ba?
Yes, this works, and this is virus free.

Quote:
in fact, when u got disconected, and relogin,
u looks like wear that armor..
but in fact u are wear nothing...

that was happen to me..

one thing that i want to say is, notice that cheat always active ( don`t close u`r CE )

or maybe someone can correct me?
where my fault?
@acemvp you do not have a fault in doing it, its just that after you relogin, or got dc and log in again, you wear armors but the def on armors doesnt work, like in weapons, you wear it but dont attack. So just hotswap again,
Old 07/30/2008, 19:31   #21

i have Cheat Engine 5.4 but i don't know how to use it... i try to use it but it won't work.. pls.. someone out there help me.. i really want to know how to change the level require of the weapon... pls.. PM me...