[IDEA] -UNPATCH- ITEMS PT AND LVL REQUREMENT PATCH
Discussion on [IDEA] -UNPATCH- ITEMS PT AND LVL REQUREMENT PATCH within the RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides forum part of the RF Online category.
[IDEA] -UNPATCH- ITEMS PT AND LVL REQUREMENT PATCH
Guys!
Today codemasters patched that hotswap in the bank, and now noone can wear higher armour / weapon! I searched around that patch and the codemasters patched only this file: PurifierB.dll
I tried to replace that with the old purifierb.dll but when i log in to game then it sayes: Waiting for response and nothing happens! I tried to compare that old B file with the new B file with my hex editor and the put something in it, but idk what i must overwrite! If someone have better knowledge then me here is the files:
Im working on it, i hope someone will help in this!
yes if u start with the new b.dll an replace with before start it uses the new one cause it loaded to memory and the game loads from the memory im trying to write some in hex
When was it patched? This a certain file in the rf folder that contains the patch updates information. Copy that and save it somewhere. System restore your computer to prior when the patch took place and put the patch information file unto the patch folder. Test if it works.
Its a very crude idea but, I think you will get the point.
Today codemasters patched that hotswap in the bank, and now noone can wear higher armour / weapon! I searched around that patch and the codemasters patched only this file: PurifierB.dll
I tried to replace that with the old purifierb.dll but when i log in to game then it sayes: Waiting for response and nothing happens! I tried to compare that old B file with the new B file with my hex editor and the put something in it, but idk what i must overwrite! If someone have better knowledge then me here is the files:
Im working on it, i hope someone will help in this!
after you finishing hexing that file... dont make a thread/post first...
coz if u post it.. leechers will get a hand of this...
[Idea] Ninja on Patch 5017 04/12/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 11 Replies I think it is easy to code it .. but i am so lazy and i think i will not put ninja on my server ...
First setup
You will make In your Script (Register.php) a rectangle and his name will be : IF You want to be Ninja Write 50
And another one called Your Character Name : and in the table Will edit all thing .. i mean he will enter in the game without choose Your character
And then you will code a npc that will learn you Ninja skills (If You can do the skills :D ) and i think it will be...
An idea for +1 items 08/23/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 10 Replies I had an idea, reading about all the packet editing etc etc...
From what I gather, sending packets is VERY specific when it comes to, say.... picking something up... You need to be at (X,Y) coods, and the item has to be (Z) item.
IE you record a packet of you picking up a Van Sword at coordinates 364,457... This will only ever work if there is acctually a Van Sword laying on the ground at 364,457... so you can't just walk around picking up van swords all over the place.
I read somewhere...