Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online > RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides
You last visited: Today at 22:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[IDEA] -UNPATCH- ITEMS PT AND LVL REQUREMENT PATCH

Discussion on [IDEA] -UNPATCH- ITEMS PT AND LVL REQUREMENT PATCH within the RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides forum part of the RF Online category.

Old 05/29/2008, 03:34   #16

elite*gold: 0
that's a nice patch...
Old 05/29/2008, 04:52   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mailman3 View Post
Guys!

Today codemasters patched that hotswap in the bank, and now noone can wear higher armour / weapon! I searched around that patch and the codemasters patched only this file: PurifierB.dll

I tried to replace that with the old purifierb.dll but when i log in to game then it sayes: Waiting for response and nothing happens! I tried to compare that old B file with the new B file with my hex editor and the put something in it, but idk what i must overwrite! If someone have better knowledge then me here is the files:

Im working on it, i hope someone will help in this!

fu** theres a virus in your file... You want help but your putting virus on it..
Old 05/29/2008, 04:58   #18

Ive Already tried different types of routes to bypass the New Purifier file, but without changing the version Info on the old one to imatate the new one it wont work and I dont know any programming. If you try to use the old Purifier file and Lock it as read only. The Server will detect that it's and old file and say "Forgery File detected" and force you to restart as soon as you log in.
Old 05/29/2008, 07:07   #19

Hotswap still working in RFph
Old 05/29/2008, 07:26   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by omgawts View Post
Hotswap still working in RFph
correct coz they are talking about RF Online on CodeMaster.. Just wait a few more days and you will be having problem with this too.. Atleast some already made a work around this patch so its not impossible to do that hack again..
Old 05/29/2008, 10:18   #21

can any one help me in Hot swap this could help me on my plans... thx in advance .. i would really apriciate it .. thx
Old 05/29/2008, 11:53   #22

Hotswap won't work anymore, no matter what you do, and im happy they have patched that, cause tehre where to many leechers and too many server crashes cause of this.

The hotswap is patched in the server, so no matter what you do, the server wont allow you to hotswap the item. So there no point in looking more for this.

PurifierB.dll is the file that now encrypts tha packets, the file that make WPE useless. If you want to cheat now you should use CE, althoug your are a great hackker and achieve to understand how packets are encrypted and make a program to encrypt your own packets (pretty sure almost no one can do this).

If you want to wear high lvl equipment now:
1.Buy jades
2.Level up
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/29/2008, 12:28   #23

if you know code injection maybe you can do it.. ll
Old 05/29/2008, 16:20   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by elgrillao View Post
Hotswap won't work anymore, no matter what you do, and im happy they have patched that, cause tehre where to many leechers and too many server crashes cause of this.

The hotswap is patched in the server, so no matter what you do, the server wont allow you to hotswap the item. So there no point in looking more for this.

PurifierB.dll is the file that now encrypts tha packets, the file that make WPE useless. If you want to cheat now you should use CE, althoug your are a great hackker and achieve to understand how packets are encrypted and make a program to encrypt your own packets (pretty sure almost no one can do this).

If you want to wear high lvl equipment now:
1.Buy jades
2.Level up
almost?

if u know how dll works you can easily decrypt that one and mod your own packet. i remember those days that the encrypted dll and using php made by 0x33 org file of Bot in SRO got cracked.
Old 06/01/2008, 17:52   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by adaa24a4 View Post
******* **** sucking mother ******...ive already found a way u mother ******...telling us to buy jades is just plain ******* stupid u peice of ****
Read sig==PLEASE BAN
Old 06/01/2008, 17:58   #26

elite*gold: 240
Received Thanks: 1,559
its been patch.. no way to hack it

its been patch guys.. became server side, theres no way to hack the file unless you are an expert =)
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/02/2008, 02:53   #27

ask yowy777 he's a programmer.. i think..
Old 06/02/2008, 05:56   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by adaa24a4 View Post
******* **** sucking mother ******...ive already found a way u mother ******...telling us to buy jades is just plain ******* stupid u peice of ****
**** child... You seem like you need some anger management sessions...
Old 06/02/2008, 06:46   #29

its better to patch this kind of hack, but leveling sucks and most of the people or i mean the guys who played RF is sick and tired of leveling... i think items and pvp is the most important thingy here hahaha^_^ that is why codemasters should consider in making the Experience on official servers high enough... cause it sucks, most of your time is consumed by leveling and pting.. i think its fun, the most important word to consider in this game...
Old 06/02/2008, 06:55   #30

Hotswap does not work anymore, making most items cheats impossible (along with wpe, wpf, and etc.)
Same thing might happen very soon on other servers, too. So hurry up