Ok, I tried this hack out quite a bit and this is what I found.
First, great Tutorial and easy to do, screen shots helped a lot cause I'm nub.
Takes me 2 tries usually before I get the level change to take effect. When it did work I could:
Make higher level towers, IE Spec is only 30 and could make all the towers I had (I didn't try epochal.)
I could not:
Wear weapons that were level 40 even though the weapon was completely white to me, level, melee requirement etc.
Wear armor, same as above.
Go to Volcanic Cauldron.
Go to Ether.
Use teleport scrolls to anywhere, (Elan, BM, OC).
So the hack may get you into Cartella, it certainly won't let you do anything else other than create turrets higher level than you. I didn't try a siege kit yet, but am in the process of doing that right now, I will update soonish.
I just tried to use a level 40 siege kit and it wouldn't let me either. I'm not going to pay 5m+ to try out the epochal towers, someone else who's rich can verify that instead.
hey why when i log in right?! i search my lvl. then i logged out i searched for 1 then i changed the value into lvl.55 why cant it still work plzz help T_T
Edit Pt/ Level requirement! 05/01/2010 - RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides - 8 Replies ok guyz this is my 1st post so this means that im a leecher b4
but ill try 2 help ^^
ill teach this to you but promise me not to abuse it
cuz this may lead 4 u 2 be banned @_@ we dont want that dont we?
so lets get started
Level 125 Blade Edit 01/30/2010 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 3 Replies Hello!
This is a edit I done.
It is the burning blade level 125.
I made the blade green and has a green glow.
I hope you like it!
http://i47.tinypic.com/29w32mh.jpg
Edit your own level 08/07/2008 - RF Online - 32 Replies Ok, i managed to edit my own level, but still it seems only clientsided.
I hoped to be able to use teleport scrolls or go to cartella lab without meeting the requirements.
So far i got:
1. Search your level (4bits)
2. Logg out and search for 1
3. Log in and search your level
4. Change your level
5. log out and in again, and you will see your level is changed.
Possible edit level for CO ? 08/04/2008 - General Coding - 9 Replies There is an game called runescape and when it first came out you could go into your start > Run > RegEdit and search for runescape and edit all your levels to 99 before they fixed it has anyone tried searching a way to do this for CO ?
Or if it would be possible?
edit summons level?? 05/22/2008 - RF Online - 9 Replies is this posible??hope someone know how to edit the level of sommons its a big help to cora race!!:D:D