somehow this cheat can be DONE!
i don't know how, but i've already seen it with my own eyes! a Corrites entering the Outcast region, he's wearing lv 47 armor, and using weapon hack level 55, and when i check his status on the website, he was still level 49 !!!
and he's happily using fly hack there with his level 52 friend to do the last hit on RedHairedSpinter and help him in leveling.
yah.. i think its jst client side and we must change into server side for the real ....nah nw i dont knw how can change client side into server side, if we can do it we can make the lvl into wat u want......
im new at CE and new here but after a lot of try finally got it.. my poor dummy hope he wont get banned.. read and you will learn guys, dont be so stubborn to teach yourself..
I cant catch it, i log in my char then i search my lvl then i log off i search 1 but its almost 21k has appearing unlike to your post screenshot it only found 1, can u give more examples and explanation pls.....
I can catch it, i log in my char then i search my lvl then i log off i search 1 but its almost 21k has appearing unlike to your post screenshot it only found 1, can u give more examples and explanation pls.....
here it just modify what is shown by lvl stats/reqs...but it dont actialy makes my char lvl 50...it just make me see the lvl as 50 on the top bar,char info bar,weapon req bars(maes go to white, as my lvl is over required lvl, but when i try to equip, it says my lvl is under the needed),etc...
i still get exp from "low lvl monsters"...(just as if i was low lvl)(and in fact im still be low lvl, just the visuals changed to make a ilusion of high lvl char)
great for screenshots(hey...look...i have a char lvl 50!!!) but useless in combat couse in the physics,i stay in the lvl i was before the cheat.
if anything was done wrong, then the cheat tut is wrong also, couse all the steps were done exactry as teached.
I'm a lvl 35 Cora Specialist.. And I used to farm with my beloved Guard Tower Type-A. After I found aabout this cheat, I try to make a Type-B and C Guard Tower, I supposed can't do it yet, but because of this cheat.. Voala.. There goes my Type-B and C Guard Tower standing in Front of me.. And I can farm a lot easier now.
Edit Pt/ Level requirement! 05/01/2010 - RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides - 8 Replies ok guyz this is my 1st post so this means that im a leecher b4
but ill try 2 help ^^
ill teach this to you but promise me not to abuse it
cuz this may lead 4 u 2 be banned @_@ we dont want that dont we?
so lets get started
Level 125 Blade Edit 01/30/2010 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 3 Replies Hello!
This is a edit I done.
It is the burning blade level 125.
I made the blade green and has a green glow.
I hope you like it!
http://i47.tinypic.com/29w32mh.jpg
Edit your own level 08/07/2008 - RF Online - 32 Replies Ok, i managed to edit my own level, but still it seems only clientsided.
I hoped to be able to use teleport scrolls or go to cartella lab without meeting the requirements.
So far i got:
1. Search your level (4bits)
2. Logg out and search for 1
3. Log in and search your level
4. Change your level
5. log out and in again, and you will see your level is changed.
Possible edit level for CO ? 08/04/2008 - General Coding - 9 Replies There is an game called runescape and when it first came out you could go into your start > Run > RegEdit and search for runescape and edit all your levels to 99 before they fixed it has anyone tried searching a way to do this for CO ?
Or if it would be possible?
edit summons level?? 05/22/2008 - RF Online - 9 Replies is this posible??hope someone know how to edit the level of sommons its a big help to cora race!!:D:D