Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 05:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Water-Monster Exploit

Discussion on Water-Monster Exploit within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,757
If you drag a monster down into water, it won't be able to go in. You can level a weak weapon, or your defence while you are down there. I do not believe it has been patched yet, so have fun!
Old 03/24/2006, 12:20   #2

elite*gold: 0
Works but you can get Banned for it if someone report you
Old 03/26/2006, 00:15   #3

well when i drag the monster into water like the see the monster is able to hit me and follow me too in wich place have u tried it?
Old 04/04/2006, 16:42   #4

elite*gold: 100
i dont think you can get banned, well its there problem for not fixing some glitch of thier program.
Old 04/10/2006, 06:55   #5

many cora have been banned for this exploit. be ware
Old 04/16/2006, 19:02   #6

Quote:
Originally posted by killzone@Apr 4 2006, 16:42
i dont think you can get banned, well its there problem for not fixing some glitch of thier program.
eh they can ban you for that if they get you but first u will get a warning if they cought you again then your banned :>
Old 05/21/2006, 13:56   #7

Hmm sounds intresting i'm gonna try that in a remote area so i wont run into anny trouble.
Old 03/30/2007, 13:49   #8

yip i allready know this one =) buth thanks anyway
Old 06/16/2007, 00:06   #9

all Cora train their summons with this trick

there are a little group of honest players or noobs who not known this
Old 11/09/2007, 21:14   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by killzone View Post
This is the a typical excuse of an avid exploiter. The fact is that if you are taking advantage of a system that is not working as intended you are exploiting.

Please, everyone keep in mind... Codemasters is providing you with a service (now free) They have the right, at anytime, without warning or reason, to revoke your access to that service.

As for this exploit... I will test it tonight with my Bell.