Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 05:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Question]Duplicate Skill Buf eg. SM, Evasion and RR

Discussion on [Question]Duplicate Skill Buf eg. SM, Evasion and RR within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Question]Duplicate Skill Buf eg. SM, Evasion and RR

Hello! Can someone give me a clue how to duplicate skill buffs? I tried editing/replacing useless buffs into SM or Evasion but its clientsided This is my first time to ask help.
Old 08/29/2009, 19:44   #2

elite*gold: 240
Received Thanks: 1,559
Client sided in 2.2.3 servers... but old servers works fine..

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Simple Question? As You can duplicate an item in aion?
03/02/2011 - Aion - 2 Replies
I would like to know how to duplicate items as a server game where not all but many items seen lately eh eh even more 15 people walking in September by selling all but 15 for each race ... when getting more 15 September 1 was a question of make good trades and some 4billones at least :)
How do I duplicate a Skill?
01/28/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 12 Replies
I want to make 2 skills of the same. The MagicShield skill, I want to have one for GMs/PMs to use (Everyone hits 1 physical damage, so meaning the shield has strong ass defense). And I still want to have the other 1. And I could change the name. How can I do this? I know in console (5165) u can to /skilladder
[BUG] Infinite Evasion (on Mangos)
01/20/2010 - WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 23 Replies
Kaum zu glauben, dass ich hier auch mal einen Thread machen muss... Wie auch immer. Beim Rumblödeln auf einem Server, auf dem die neuste Version des Mangos Emulators läuft, ist mir ein Ekelhafter Schlammling gedroppt... http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/579/ooz2cs6.pn g 1.) Man betrachte also den negativen Effekt, den dieser Begleiter mit sich bringt (lustig, Blizzard - ha ha!). 2.) Man stelle fest, dass diese Viecher auf Mangos etwas verbuggt sind und sich der Effekt stapelt, also...
{HELP ! ! } Anyone know the number to edit the duration of EVASION BUFF
06/23/2008 - RF Online - 1 Replies
Hi to all master cheater's i address this thread or what you name it to all : know the number/hex to edit the duration of EVASION BUFF that sleeper class please do pm me or just have some clue or a thing that i just will begin to solve thank you in advance