Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 10:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

{HELP ! ! } Anyone know the number to edit the duration of EVASION BUFF

Discussion on {HELP ! ! } Anyone know the number to edit the duration of EVASION BUFF within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb {HELP ! ! } Anyone know the number to edit the duration of EVASION BUFF

Hi to all master cheater's

i address this thread or what you name it
to all : know the number/hex to edit the duration of EVASION BUFF that sleeper class

please do pm me or just have some clue or a thing that i just will begin to solve

thank you in advance
Old 06/23/2008, 18:45   #2

elite*gold: 0
editing your evasion buff is client side.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Buff ... Duration Increase ?!
03/04/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 0 Replies
Hmm Anyone know ... How to increase the Duration of a Buff Skill? O_o Would be nice for a little explain or tut :p
Imba Tank Buff 10 min duration
02/08/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 1 Replies
Not sure if repost, but there is a daily in the scholsar basin in Nothrend called The power of the great ones. Where you go and energise this crystal and go whoop some little dudes backsides, but i wondered if that buff could be used in a raid instance. We found that when our MT got the buff, a lock summened him back straight away (we are in naxx, doing patchwork), and got tanking on him. Needless to say we found that it indeed absorbe those hatefull strikes and nasty hits quite well. ...
How can i edit my force buff for more dmg?
06/07/2008 - RF Online - 0 Replies
Hello guys, Can anyone tell me how to change my effect buff? like GM Adept = 20% Dmg to GM Adept =100% DMG? can anyone tell me please? Thanks...
How to find a number of buff/bless
01/01/2008 - Kal Online - 1 Replies
Hi all, im noobie here :) How to find a number of buff/bless?:confused: i saw speed is 45 and run 256 but how could i know the bless number? and buff? of mages? somebody? ^^
BUFF BUG DURATION
12/07/2006 - Flyff - 3 Replies
BUFF DURATION BUG 1. buff your self using mental sign only(no other buff) 2. go to pvp arena or somewhere 3. let someone kill you 4. get an assist to ressurect you but dont tick yes or no 5. press enter many times until the resu window disappears(or just wait for a few minute/s. 6.loadstar/loadlight. 7.repeat step 1 to 3 until your int stat will be negative ...