Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 21:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Simple Question? As You can duplicate an item in aion?

Discussion on Simple Question? As You can duplicate an item in aion? within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Simple Question? As You can duplicate an item in aion?

I would like to know how to duplicate items as a server game where not all but many items seen lately eh eh even more 15 people walking in September by selling all but 15 for each race ... when getting more 15 September 1 was a question of make good trades and some 4billones at least
Old 02/28/2011, 06:03   #2

elite*gold: 0
ewewwe
Old 03/02/2011, 08:55   #3

elite*gold: 28
Duplication is a myth, there is no such thing in aion.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
.: Item Duplicate ?! oO :.
07/05/2009 - Cabal Online - 4 Replies
Hi today i just want to register/and buy some Items in AktionsHaus^^. Some ConnectionsLosts later ...= First i buy 2 Ctirine Orb+2 adept then i wanted to register my old Citrine Orb+3 but i got some cls then....
Item Duplicate :o
05/19/2009 - Kal Online - 3 Replies
hey there, i am playing on the server: Different Kal. And there some ppl get blocked because of Item Duplicate. Is this Hack working?! And HOW to do this? If i try t think logical i dont guess a way to duplicate an item?! Yours,
how to duplicate item?
04/27/2009 - Grand Chase - 1 Replies
can someone to tell me to duplicate item:mofo:
DUPLICATE ITEM ????
02/06/2009 - Silkroad Online - 14 Replies
A guy go to the gate Downhang in Ares Server, and duplicate item of all player of server, much money and money, it is a HAck ? Experts this is a bug ? program ? exploit ? Because the guy is out the Downhang (ouf a gate). Clone item whit 1 gold, open stall, close... I m dont know.
Is there a way to duplicate an item?
08/04/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
I've been seening a lot of people on my server with double socket neckys. I meen, theres about 20 of em out there that I no of. Im thinkin maybe they are dupping the item. Or maybe they just do somthin else. If i can dup my armor or coronet, i can make it +6 in no time. Or if i can dup my super drag id have 5 now. heh Although, this is nothing like the dura hack, or repairing in your house, or lvling your guard with the new hack. This is somthing I've never seen before. So maybe I...