Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 00:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

New and stuggling. (Fly hack)

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
New and stuggling. (Fly hack)

Hello EPVP,

I'm just one day old to this site and so far have been amazed by what infomation all of you have ot offer. It's a very impressive band of people interested in the same thing. However, I do come to you all today in a fled for guidence. I've been watching people all over RFWarzone51 fly hack alot and it does not seem to be getting them banned. I'm not much of a cheater but since this little exploit can offer great amounts of help on a server like this I decided I would like to give it a try. So, I set out on finding the correct software ect. I've followed most of the fly hack guides to the T. I just can't seem to find the E9 along with 26. I search through all the memory reg that is offerd to me and scan them with dedication. I don't seem to have it. So I ask maybe someone here with abit more knowledge than myself to possible help me out in this hard time. I know this must get annoying from a 1 post member but I thought it would not hurt to ask. Any help is greatly welcomed and I look forward to hearing from you.

Keep up the great work!

Aphex51.

Old   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by aphex51 View Post
Hello EPVP,

I'm just one day old to this site and so far have been amazed by what infomation all of you have ot offer. It's a very impressive band of people interested in the same thing. However, I do come to you all today in a fled for guidence. I've been watching people all over RFWarzone51 fly hack alot and it does not seem to be getting them banned. I'm not much of a cheater but since this little exploit can offer great amounts of help on a server like this I decided I would like to give it a try. So, I set out on finding the correct software ect. I've followed most of the fly hack guides to the T. I just can't seem to find the E9 along with 26. I search through all the memory reg that is offerd to me and scan them with dedication. I don't seem to have it. So I ask maybe someone here with abit more knowledge than myself to possible help me out in this hard time. I know this must get annoying from a 1 post member but I thought it would not hurt to ask. Any help is greatly welcomed and I look forward to hearing from you.

Keep up the great work!

Aphex51.
1. Search for your name case sensitive (value = text)
2. brows all addresses that will appear. look for the changing value.. it keeps on changing
3. look for E9 above it.. it looks like this if I am not mistaken
XX XX XX YY -- this is your 26 its not permanent
XX XX XX XX
XX E9 XX XX
A1 A2 XX XX -- A1 and A2 are the changing value...

4. add E9 and YY = 2bytes..
5. change E9 value = 201
6. YY = choose your height

HOpe it can help

Old   #3

You really do not have to use E9 at all. You can just use the other digit and change it to the height that you desire and it will still work the same. You might find that you can actually go underground without using E9 which is just the refresh rate of your toon appearing on the map.
Old   #4

i will give you a pic tutorial of the fly hack.. You must register and activate your account in order to view images.