Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 20:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[ASK]How to wear Aura archon With WPE.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[ASK]How to wear Aura archon With WPE.

Hi all. . .how too. .
Wearing aura archon?
if i not archon. .
can give me Clue

Old   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by joddy View Post
Hi all. . .how too. .
Wearing aura archon?
if i not archon. .
can give me Clue
Its already posted here... all you need now is to used SEARCH button.
now start searching for it..

Thanks
2 Users
Old   #3

@golens

i noticed that same people thanks you every time you post, don't know they are stupid not knowing what can be a help to them or NOT

if your the one doing those then you should stop it..you should not thank yourself for posting, this forum is not all about "post that has thanks in it or number of thanks that you get.." this forum is to help out each other and "OTHER PEOPLE" thanked you for helping them..

i noticed that "workingnoob, wrongAccount, HolyCheater" is pressing thanks every time you post don't make yourself look smart by having lots of thanked post...

you'll only make yourself stupid if same person that has 4 accounts here in epvp just to thanks themselves for posting
Old   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThingisDAT View Post
@golens

i noticed that same people thanks you every time you post, don't know they are stupid not knowing what can be a help to them or NOT

if your the one doing those then you should stop it..you should not thank yourself for posting, this forum is not all about "post that has thanks in it or number of thanks that you get.." this forum is to help out each other and "OTHER PEOPLE" thanked you for helping them..

i noticed that "workingnoob, wrongAccount, HolyCheater" is pressing thanks every time you post don't make yourself look smart by having lots of thanked post...

you'll only make yourself stupid if same person that has 4 accounts here in epvp just to thanks themselves for posting
well, I am not the one who is thanking my self... ranking here is merely nothing it means nothing to me... 1. what can it do for me? 2. shall it make me an EliteHacker if someone thank me?

Anyway thank you for your comments, i don't knowwhy people are giving thanks with my comments which are not usefull at all...

Kung pinoy ka tol, dalawa lang ibig sabihin nang comment mo.. either, crab mentality yan or di kaya yung sinabi mo ay ginagawa mo un.

Old   #5

1actually pinoy ako pero d ko pinagagana ang pagiging crab mentality ng pinoy

at 2. d ko ginagawa yan and look same person thanked again..hayz...

EDIT:and i didn't say anything about ranks did I?
Old   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThingisDAT View Post
1actually pinoy ako pero d ko pinagagana ang pagiging crab mentality ng pinoy

at 2. d ko ginagawa yan and look same person thanked again..hayz...

EDIT:and i didn't say anything about ranks did I?
well actually u did not mention about ranking directly but you had mentioned it in this statement "this forum is not all about "post that has thanks in it or number of thanks that you get.." or you mean another thing for this? But anyway their is nothing we can get about this discussion so maybe i would leave it to you to think whatever you want. And oh! one last thing I am only playing in an Internet Cafe cos I don't have my own PC so how could I waste such Time for thanking myself? I will spent it for leveling my character Instead.

uhm, I am didn't mean to accused u about crab mentality I just would like to ask if thats the reason ... Now Think of it whatever you want. Di bah free naman tayong mga Pinoy... wag lang abusuhin ang freedom/.. hehehe
Old   #7

im pointing out its not all about having those thanks..its even useless to have them around when so many people just come here to know hacks and don't even press thanks to people that help them and don't even make a post to help the people that help them

some people(REAL NOOBS) just go here to know hacks and have to show off IG
Old   #8

wow..

you both know that this is stupid, right? lol.
Old   #9

dude try using the search buttons...
Old   #10