Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 05:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Buggers code of Conduct

Discussion on Buggers code of Conduct within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 09/25/2008, 22:30   #16

elite*gold: 0
For all the buggers/cheaters/hackers etc whatever your role is.

Please have a manner of which the integrity and the fun of the game still is in balance.

Please stop destroying Chip all by yourself. The essence of the war will be gone because there's someone playing ***.

I hope we have learned in our mistakes. For I know all of us buggers/cheaters/hackers in game has experience banned accounts.
Old 09/27/2008, 16:15   #17

i have 6 banned accounts hehehe...4 accre 2 bellato

and I DO NOT ATTEND CHEAT WARS since i don't feel the main event of the game while there's a NOOB on the crag mines abusing ASPD hack or the so called "1 hit wonder" haha

@playforbooting
i'll add that... haha

even though i hack or cheat the RF...i still love a good pvp on other players...and i quite enjoy it even though i somethimes lose like uhmmm

20k cpt? hahaha(**** lowbies T_T they're getting better on last hitting hi lvl's like me with Hi CPT T_T)
Old 09/27/2008, 17:39   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThingisDAT View Post
even though i hack or cheat the RF...i still love a good pvp on other players...and i quite enjoy it even though i somethimes lose like uhmmm

20k cpt? hahaha(**** lowbies T_T they're getting better on last hitting hi lvl's like me with Hi CPT T_T)
kapag mayaman k n tlga at kuntento ka n sa equips mo dun mo lng ititigil yung ibang mga hacks na alam mo..^^ sad to say un iba tlga inaabuso..
Old 10/01/2008, 07:54   #19

- do it with manners...[don't be stupid]
- don't abuse....
^_^