Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 01:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

RFPH is doomed

Discussion on RFPH is doomed within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
RFPH is doomed

for those who know the dupe and server crashing plssssss dont share it nor give tips or hints cause in RFPH almost 2 server is closing those leechers are playing with this hack so please dont ever post a dupe or a server crashing bug/hack

sorry for my bad english

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Tomb of Black Dragon/Doomed Maze
06/18/2009 - Dekaron - 14 Replies
Hey Guys, My question is: How can i get with the wallhack into Tomb of Black Dragon/Doomed Maze ? I heared that its possible, that i will teleport to Doomed Maze if i stand on 0:0 coordinates instead of Python Castle. I have to switch the maps but in witch data and how ? Thx 4 answers
WEAK!!RFOPH is DOOMED!!
07/05/2008 - RF Online - 7 Replies
http://www.pokeplushies.com/images/adoptables/4964 48.gifClick here to feed me a Star Fruit!Get your own at Flyffables! hehehe ty!:confused::confused:
Wooo all servers with MAIL are DOOMED specially RFph
05/25/2008 - RF Online - 42 Replies
hahayz thx for releasing it grabeO_o been using it and not abusing it but now This Day all Elems, Armors, Type C hora are gone in the UTS During Event a Bitch:eek: Gave 500m per person Now we are facing a 1 day rolback
2moons BMR Doomed Maze Vac Script
04/20/2008 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 14 Replies
This is for 2moons and it's a winhex script for Doomed Maze Map. Don't Pm about how to use this figure it out yourself. I haven't actually went to doomed maze and tested this yet but it should work.
We're all doomed
11/01/2005 - Quotes - 5 Replies
nanana mit Trojaner spielen is böse :P