nyahaha
galing ng pinoy
i just recently started to learn CE and WPE
ang alam ko p lng gawin change char level, and magmodify ng accesories
wag nyo n alamin ung accesory modification
kc description lng ang namodify ko, not the statistics or the status of the accessory
e.g. make a +1 skill ring to a 20 attack/20 avoid rin, but all it does once equipped is just add one skill level
only useful for scamming, so its useless
kc balak ko maging hacker hindi scammer
This is exactly the reason that we need to be responsible on all the hacks and exploits that is being released here. For me, I don't use the exploits on the actual game. I just use do it for checking and testing out the other flaws of the game coz it will not be fun to play anymore if u are going to use it in the ingame.
Note: look at my sig^^ TY sa mga masters of the game.. They really are my gurus in learning more about the game itself.
All I can say since I am also playing RFPH is that RFPH has become a den of buggers. Wala ka ng mapatay kahit maganda na ang set up at gamit ng character mo. Haha
Buggers code of Conduct 10/01/2008 - RF Online - 18 Replies I'm not gonna give a tut or whatever. I just want to hear from you buggers/cheaters/hackers/leechers etc.
What's your code of conduct as a bugger/cheater/hacker/leecher?
Please reply with your list.
Thanks..