Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 16:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

damage hack on weapons???

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
damage hack on weapons???

elo to experts of CE...just need youre help to have a hint....i manage to change the min and max of my weapon...change it...increased it but it seems that the effect wont change...can u give me a hint on how to do it olssssss.

Old   #2

changing damage using CE is just Client Sided But wearing RSk is not client sided LOL they hurt

Thanks
3 Users
Old   #3

well... changing damage on weapons doesn't mean to change the damage literally...
there are 8 codes to change in order to increase damage but it will not reflect to your status..
Old   #4

Those 8 codes change weapon effect multiplyer and not the actual damage? Like for Wild Rage for example? Moar hints please xD.

Old   #5

those 8 codes is this the code in your name scan orin your weapon... need hints pa
Old   #6

not the atack speed codes... but the increase damage codes... which is not in the name..
Old   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by joelsv12 View Post
those 8 codes is this the code in your name scan orin your weapon... need hints pa
Its in your skill, it changes the modifier which changes the damage, eg. GM Wild Rage = 30% damage boost, you can change that too 21398012830192830% therefore giving you more damage.

I did this with siege mastery the trial and error way lol, there isnt much spaces to fit in 8 codes. And the damage doesnt show on your status btw.
Old   #8

Quote:
not the atack speed codes... but the increase damage codes... which is not in the name..

Its in your skill, it changes the modifier which changes the damage, eg. GM Wild Rage = 30% damage boost, you can change that too 21398012830192830% therefore giving you more damage.
Quote:
I did this with siege mastery the trial and error way lol, there isnt much spaces to fit in 8 codes. And the damage doesnt show on your status btw.
so u mean its in the buff (like in siege mastery) that can give the max damage.?! so definitely there are 8 codes to be change represent the siege mastery.
Old   #9

Quote:

Quote:
so u mean its in the buff (like in siege mastery) that can give the max damage.?! so definitely there are 8 codes to be change represent the siege mastery.
Old   #10

the buff only multiplies your damage... the buff is only useful if you are successful to edit the right codes in your weapon... making your damage 60k up... then if u use the buff cheat then u can do one hit boss..
Old   #11

Quote:
the buff only multiplies your damage... the buff is only useful if you are successful to edit the right codes in your weapon... making your damage 60k up... then if u use the buff cheat then u can do one hit boss..

now hint for that... there must be 8codes must be change in order to success it... so im looking the code represents there effect in your damage?! so need xtra hint for the address coz there are too many address to find.
Old   #12

most of them are near A8 08 T_T
Old   #13

Any idea/hints on values that we should replace to the 8 addresses?
Old   #14

nice...there has been a release on...something about siege mastery...but i didnt made the right change on the address..........i think we changed 7 or 8 on those...i just made my buff disappear..hope u can provide us 1 or 2 hints^^
Old   #15

so, this means that they are not in the same or in order?