Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 05:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Ask]ASPD RF 2.2.3

Discussion on [Ask]ASPD RF 2.2.3 within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Ask]ASPD RF 2.2.3

Why i cant see the damage, when i remove 80 3f i can see the damage.
and its so fast but still like normal damage. my ammo get out very fast. can you tell me whats the problem?
i can do it 100 or 70x for aspd but the damage still same like normal.

Thanks for lisenting
Old 07/14/2011, 19:54   #2

if ur ammo is decreasing extra fast then it is working and you should be doing extra damage (not per shot but in total)

the 80 3f is to remove the animations so no you wont see any damage if you freeze those

maybe you just need some more aim? remember to also always have speed load buff on
Old 07/15/2011, 12:28   #3

yea when im using flamethrower my damage increase.
example.
first atk : 500 700 500
after edit : 1700

about 80 3f i didnt freeze anymore.
because its no need for me. but my damage also the same like normal damage. im confuse what problem with this.

1 more question. when i hunting kukra with party, the monster always atk me, im level 62 and my party is 64 and 65 going to 66, but the monster never atk them. i think aspd its working but i cant see the damage. HP kukra its also the same, only the kukra come to me.

can u teach me how i can see the damage? maybe clue or something, cos i need this for defeat donation player

Tags
aspd

Similar Threads Similar Threads
help aspd
10/29/2009 - RF Online - 2 Replies
can anyone explain to me why my attack speed hack isn't registering? i attack really fast but i dont do damage :S any help please? i've done the correct steps i even gone as far as changing a lot of values and finding out cool things but i can't find out how to make this work help please?
ASPD ISIS
10/11/2009 - RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides - 25 Replies
1. open CE 2. summon ur isis 3. scan ur isis 4. do like an aspd launcher :) 5. happy isis :p sorry if im wrong ok....
ASPD pls help
02/11/2009 - RF Online - 0 Replies
Hello all I have problem with aspb 70-100x . Problem is that i see like 20 rocket in 1sec schoting from my laucher but not dmg ... I made 3,3X aspd and that works good in charakter menu i have speed :0,00 then i edit blinking adres and 80 3F add... I saw many pots where was write buff "speed load " must be atleast 5 lvl my is lvl 4 this is problem? Any hints what i doing wrong?
[QUESTION] Which ASPD i am using?
10/07/2008 - RF Online - 1 Replies
1. CE settings, change update interval, Freeze interval, found add list update interval to 1. 2. Scan your name and find the adress. 3.Add the adress 80 3F in bytes and the changing value below A2 E9 in 2 bytes. 4. Freeze the adress then change 63 - 66 and 128 - 0. 5.Change the = sign to + in the changing value. 6. Scan the name of your weapon (ex. intense hora akeron). 7. Change the A8 08 to 0. Which ASPD is this? x10,x30...???
Looking for ASPD 190
06/20/2007 - Ragnarok Online - 15 Replies
I'm not sure this program will exist or not. Please help. Function key, - Auto teleport for finding Boss. - Open X-Core ( graphice mode ). - Record Boss time appear and death in chat team. - Auto check server version.