Description: x500 exp, Level 200 cap, Weekends x1000 rampage, New MAU's New Animus' and new Armors!
Register now,
If your done DLing it Create Bellato, Cora ruled like last year but GM reduced the attack of Mage and their defense too so They sucks now, Bellato will Rule.
PM My bellato: ZeroTypeX
If your from Philippines, Theres a patch Click China.
Flyhack for PlayRf Usa? 08/06/2011 - RF Online - 2 Replies As the title suggests I was wondering if there was anyway to hack PlayRf usa, and before you say something like "Use the search button" or something I have actually used the search button and couldn't find any helpful (or rather working) ways to do it such as using CE, Moonlight etc the main reason being that they have this anti cheat game launcher called maelstorm which ends any programs that may be able to change or alter a process e.g. Cheat engine or Moon Light and you can't run the game...
[Recruiting] new cabal hacking team [recruiting] 02/22/2011 - Cabal Online - 5 Replies hello everybody I'm 23 years old. I'm new to the world of professional programming 5 years now and hacking. I also looking for some friends to build a team not in order to produce hacks like cabalrider of cabal or nForce's flyff one but for the sharing of knowledge. my invitation is open to all people that have a minimum of experience in programming especially the hacking and our main target will be CABAL (;..; )
Note: Your request by PM if possible
Fly hack in playrf.com 08/29/2010 - RF Online - 1 Replies Someone can tell how to fly hack in RF CCR (playrf.com) please, i really need it :)
I used many ways , none works :( ...
Someone help me plz :handsdown::handsdown:
PlayRF 06/16/2009 - RF Online - 2 Replies I saw that they reopened RFO are there any hacks working on it?Dual client? Bot or something?
playrf.com 02/25/2009 - RF Online - 0 Replies I tried to use the gold hack by sending a packet with WPE in playrf.com version to test it.. And obviously didn't work and I go disconnected...
But ever since that day, I get disconnected everytime on the moment that I log into the game. Like I can't even walk after character creation and I get d/ced. Can anyone help me out to fix this problem? :confused: