Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 23:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ASPD pls help

Discussion on ASPD pls help within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ASPD pls help

Hello all

I have problem with aspb 70-100x .
Problem is that i see like 20 rocket in 1sec schoting from my laucher but not dmg ...
I made 3,3X aspd and that works good in charakter menu i have speed :0,00 then i edit blinking adres and 80 3F add...

I saw many pots where was write buff "speed load " must be atleast 5 lvl my is lvl 4 this is problem?

Any hints what i doing wrong?

Sry for bad english...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
help aspd
10/29/2009 - RF Online - 2 Replies
can anyone explain to me why my attack speed hack isn't registering? i attack really fast but i dont do damage :S any help please? i've done the correct steps i even gone as far as changing a lot of values and finding out cool things but i can't find out how to make this work help please?
Need help with melee ASPD
10/28/2009 - RF Online - 1 Replies
well when i look at the coding, i get 5F FF FF FF..... not A8 07 or whatev... cant find it. also trading fly hack( u can use normal attack ) for dupe/invi/working melee hack. PM me with offers.....
[QUESTION] Which ASPD i am using?
10/07/2008 - RF Online - 1 Replies
1. CE settings, change update interval, Freeze interval, found add list update interval to 1. 2. Scan your name and find the adress. 3.Add the adress 80 3F in bytes and the changing value below A2 E9 in 2 bytes. 4. Freeze the adress then change 63 - 66 and 128 - 0. 5.Change the = sign to + in the changing value. 6. Scan the name of your weapon (ex. intense hora akeron). 7. Change the A8 08 to 0. Which ASPD is this? x10,x30...???
100x aspd
07/22/2008 - RF Online - 6 Replies
can you plsss help me to attain 100x or even 70x..... thank u for ur replies..... Confirmed cheats..... +4 ores Hiddens skills editing weap or armors requirements editing skill cooldown x10 aspd for launchers
Looking for ASPD 190
06/20/2007 - Ragnarok Online - 15 Replies
I'm not sure this program will exist or not. Please help. Function key, - Auto teleport for finding Boss. - Open X-Core ( graphice mode ). - Record Boss time appear and death in chat team. - Auto check server version.