Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 21:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Flyhack for PlayRf Usa?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Flyhack for PlayRf Usa?

As the title suggests I was wondering if there was anyway to hack PlayRf usa, and before you say something like "Use the search button" or something I have actually used the search button and couldn't find any helpful (or rather working) ways to do it such as using CE, Moonlight etc the main reason being that they have this anti cheat game launcher called maelstorm which ends any programs that may be able to change or alter a process e.g. Cheat engine or Moon Light and you can't run the game without maelstorm running at the same time too so If there was a way to suspend or bypass maelstorm it would be great since I have seen a cora flyhacker in VC there just now

Old   #2

Perfect Solution.

Hey, The best way too overcome this, is too use the dual log method. Which you will find here.

By using the tool "HideToolz" you can hide CheatEngine from the "Maelstrom" Engine.

Probably best too open hidetoolz first, then CE, then hide CE. Then open RFonline. Bing bang bosh, Maelstrom wont know your there ^^

Tested and working for me.

Hope This helps!

Thanks
2 Users
Old   #3

Just a quick thing, Do you know how to get around this Error?

"thread creation error: not enough storage is available to process this command"

I get it after hiding CE, Loading RF and then attempting to open the RF.bin file in CE.