Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › MMORPGs › RF Online
You last visited: Today at 15:48

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Average I.Q. 60

Discussion on Average I.Q. 60 within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Reply
 
Old   #31
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 131
Received Thanks: 33
joniesmod,can u explain the tut better?
borlet is offline  
Old   #32
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 334
Received Thanks: 100
[IMG]http://www.***************/pix/finger04/images/finger0405.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://www.***************/pix/finger04/images/finger0406.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://www.***************/pix/finger04/images/finger0407.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://www.***************/pix/finger04/images/finger0408.jpg[/IMG]
okatokat is offline  
Old   #33
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 44
Received Thanks: 6
@okatokat

you better find it by yourself, because the HEX is changing, every computer is different i think =D

come on the clue is almost 90% =D

even i have find it, sometimes i break in +3 or +4.. so i think i'm not 100% know about this =D
joniesmod is offline  
Old   #34
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 46
Received Thanks: 5
but you got +7 items now right?
matricsneo is offline  
Old   #35
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 44
Received Thanks: 6
sometimes, when i hit the right HEX... sometimes it not work..
joniesmod is offline  
Old   #36
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 334
Received Thanks: 100
[IMG]http://www.***************/pix/finger04/images/finger0405.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://www.***************/pix/finger04/images/finger0406.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://www.***************/pix/finger04/images/finger0407.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://www.***************/pix/finger04/images/finger0408.jpg[/IMG]
okatokat is offline  
Old   #37
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 35
Received Thanks: 5
The question is... does this really work?
kai025 is offline  
Old   #38
 
beehodeman's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 179
Received Thanks: 32
14 and 40 doest work with rf ph hm....
beehodeman is offline  
Old   #39
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 46
Received Thanks: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by joniesmod View Post
sometimes, when i hit the right HEX... sometimes it not work..
Me too.. sometimes i got it working sometimes not... ****... what did i do wrong???
matricsneo is offline  
Old   #40
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 334
Received Thanks: 100
[IMG]http://www.***************/pix/finger04/images/finger0405.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://www.***************/pix/finger04/images/finger0406.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://www.***************/pix/finger04/images/finger0407.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://www.***************/pix/finger04/images/finger0408.jpg[/IMG]
okatokat is offline  
Old   #41
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 100
Received Thanks: 66
you guys are funny.. your I.Q. is even lower than 60

maybe you got a brain smaller than einstein and 1000 capacity of neurons ..

LOL, zhoea says it all.. i know someone will get it.. btw, dont share your packets here.. let the leechers suffer!!

hungry to post at some sites to increase their post!
iluvreggie09 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #42
 
spin_roan's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 111
Received Thanks: 83
Another Addition... You can also modify packet assigned for TALIC, if you don't like wasting lots of KEEN/IGNORANT talic you can fool the server by using other talic and on every success it will consume 1 KEEN and on FAILED it will consume the talic you put on the upgrader. Mine I used glory talics coz i have a bundle of those and i only have 5pcs of KEEN. I hope this helps too
spin_roan is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #43
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 35
Received Thanks: 5
hi to all,

thanks for all the info's specially to Mr.Reggie

I got it to work until +3 ^^

But I do have a question,

whats the range of the offset can we place on the 25th? lets say from 01 - 99?

im really into using this and i only wild guessed the numbers. but im willing to try all the

combinations possible.

and do you only need to use 1 packet from +1 to +4? 'cause in my case ive used 3

numbers. lets say +1 = "some packet" +2 = "another packet" +3 = "another packet"

and uhm.. does this really mean 100% upgrade? like there was no fail at all? bcoz ive

noticed that everytime i fail, my item or talic didn't wipe, i only get a fail but it doesnt

wipe my item.

anyway thanks and more power ^^

btw, im playing on a retail server
kai025 is offline  
Old   #44
 
hige's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 50
Received Thanks: 228
Quote:
Another Addition... You can also modify packet assigned for TALIC, if you don't like wasting lots of KEEN/IGNORANT talic you can fool the server by using other talic and on every success it will consume 1 KEEN and on FAILED it will consume the talic you put on the upgrader. Mine I used glory talics coz i have a bundle of those and i only have 5pcs of KEEN. I hope this helps too
how it work? AFAIK 33byte packet don't have different between success and failed, so you have more than 1 packet that describe about success/fail/wiped? tell me which packet are u using?
hige is offline  
Old   #45
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 35
Received Thanks: 5
iluvreggie

i thought you said in the last forum that it was not in the 33 byte packet?
kai025 is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
Little question about Average Party Level
03/28/2010 - SRO Private Server - 8 Replies
I calculated the average level of my party and the result was 33.25 and Ongs/Blood Ongs are LV33/LV34... My questions are: # 1: 33.25 should be rounded to 33.00? # 2: 33.25 gives me bonus XP/SP on the Ongs/Blood Ongs? Ps.: I used a translator to write this topic ... perhaps the word "rounded" should be "converted" Thanks!
76 full int = average damage
10/14/2009 - SRO Private Server - 13 Replies
My original thought on a full int nuker was this: Compensates for lower HP by having hella high damage. You are sacrificing HP for high damage correct? So you should be able to dish out higher hits then full str builds or no? I have just attempted to go 1 on 1 against another level 76 player. He was a Blade/Shield wearing an armor set and all gear was only regular gear with +3(no sox). I have a 9d +4 level 76 sword and 9d +4 level 76 shield and +3 8d garm set. My magical damage is:...
How to calculate your average damage?
01/29/2009 - SRO Guides & Templates - 21 Replies
This might be interesting to someone and I dont think all of the players know how to do that. For example I take my nuker at a lvl 80 mob http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/5313/nukerqn2. jpg http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/nukerqn2.jpg/1 /w640.png Now we need the average of our magical damage http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/43/magatkrg1.jpg
What's the average mets to spam for a socket?
08/02/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 33 Replies
I've never made a socket yet, but I want to try. I can get mets - but I want to know about how many I would need to use in TC to get a socket on average. I searched and some people say 200, some say 500, some say other numbers. I'm just looking for someone that has made many sockets that could give me a good average. If you must know I want to make a socket attack ring. Thanks in advance :)



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 15:48.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.