even if i replaced the 25th offset w/ the said packets(14 or 40)it still fails at +1 using t1 gems.but when i pushed it till it gets successful,the game crashes and when i logged in its now upgraded.can't realize why this happen.
btw, you dont have any IQ at all... no talics or gems? i said 25th offset not some kind of offset..! **** I.Q. hahaha
explain which offset you mean?
you said 25th offset right? so it was 68 in 33 byte packet
i change that offset to 14 or 40 or whatever value, n still i get fail @ upgrade
so i'm gonna do is change the 25th offset on 21 packet with offset that's on 14 packet?
n now, what offset on 14 packet that needed??
or else?
U still dont get it... This is what he means... Look at the sent packet with the size of 33 and it starts with the packet 21 .. .. .. .. and etc.... Count from the first packet w/c is 21 to the 25th packet... that is the packet that you have to modify to 14/40... if you are not sure that is the 25th packet press on the filter and on the search line, fill in the packets according to what is on the 33 size sent packet that you have... when you got it, those are now the offset... you will know which packet to modify now because it is labeled with the number 25.. that is the packet you should modify...
BTW the 14 and 40 packet did not work for me... got any other packets to try it?
Little question about Average Party Level 03/28/2010 - SRO Private Server - 8 Replies I calculated the average level of my party and the result was 33.25 and Ongs/Blood Ongs are LV33/LV34...
My questions are:
# 1: 33.25 should be rounded to 33.00?
# 2: 33.25 gives me bonus XP/SP on the Ongs/Blood Ongs?
Ps.: I used a translator to write this topic ... perhaps the word "rounded" should be "converted"
Thanks!
76 full int = average damage 10/14/2009 - SRO Private Server - 13 Replies My original thought on a full int nuker was this: Compensates for lower HP by having hella high damage. You are sacrificing HP for high damage correct? So you should be able to dish out higher hits then full str builds or no?
I have just attempted to go 1 on 1 against another level 76 player. He was a Blade/Shield wearing an armor set and all gear was only regular gear with +3(no sox).
I have a 9d +4 level 76 sword and 9d +4 level 76 shield and +3 8d garm set. My magical damage is:...
How to calculate your average damage? 01/29/2009 - SRO Guides & Templates - 21 Replies This might be interesting to someone and I dont think all of the players know how to do that.
For example I take my nuker at a lvl 80 mob
http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/5313/nukerqn2. jpg
http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/nukerqn2.jpg/1 /w640.png
Now we need the average of our magical damage
http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/43/magatkrg1.jpg
What's the average mets to spam for a socket? 08/02/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 33 Replies I've never made a socket yet, but I want to try. I can get mets - but I want to know about how many I would need to use in TC to get a socket on average.
I searched and some people say 200, some say 500, some say other numbers. I'm just looking for someone that has made many sockets that could give me a good average.
If you must know I want to make a socket attack ring.
Thanks in advance :)