Server is down you can't connect I can connect with the same pc problem is when I use wpe it does not record the packets even I install loop back adapter.
@Ominous may ask if use your own server or u experiment with private server.
**** launcher when I try to edit them they stop working. 36 hrs on pc I don't have sleep and still make me frustrated. XD
@ominous
oks thanks. i will lessen the packet, so that its easier to get. i will focus on 1 gem used.
do you get dc when you sending the edited packets[21 00.......]?
most of the time when you edit the 21 it will say that you dont have the correct talic, gem or armor. If you edit the first byte you should get dced
Quote:
Originally Posted by kramkram
Server is down you can't connect I can connect with the same pc problem is when I use wpe it does not record the packets even I install loop back adapter.
@Ominous may ask if use your own server or u experiment with private server.
**** launcher when I try to edit them they stop working. 36 hrs on pc I don't have sleep and still make me frustrated. XD
Private server and LAN server and still havent found a patern
Listen to xgh0st i have no private server to try this I am giving hint coz the value your looking for is not there... You have to change 14 or 21 this represents how big the packet is coz theres another packet needed to add/change to make it appear using godhands and to my understanding godhands increases your success rate.
So to those who are trying to figure out this Hack using Official Server (this includes me ) we're just wasting our time.. See you guys in game
godhands doesnt really increase your success rate... its makes your success rate 100%.
@kramkram
lol last time (5pm GMT+7) sometimes i can connect to your server, it show green
but the problem is when i click your server, there's no respon, rf launcher disappear but rf_online.bin didn't show up, searching in task manager it show process of rf_online.bin but it doesn't show up, like nothing happen
so there's no different packet for chicken hand n *** hand, is it true that 100%upgrade cheat exist?
hmm im giving up this.... i will try again when zhoea say something(hint) =\....
and i repeat: i think its impossible to 100% but you can send to the server you are using t5 but in real you are using t1 and the server will calculate with %=t5
hmm im giving up this.... i will try again when zhoea say something(hint) =....
and i repeat: i think its impossible to 100% but you can send to the server you are using t5 but in real you are using t1 and the server will calculate with %=t5
try reading the thread Mr.
if you edit the gem bytes and replace it with other gem, the server will either say "Precious stones not available" or if you have the gem in your inventory, it will use that gem,
@jpogzs
coz nothing different between *** hand and chicken hand
let me guess : 11 00 07 11 00 47 00 12 00 0C 00 00 00 15 00 00 00
11 00 = packet length
07 11 = packet ID (for upgrade talic)
if u use restoration talic it will show like this
10 00 07 13 00 47 00 XX 00 0C 00 03 00 15 00 XX
10 00 = packet length
07 13 = packet ID ( for downgrade talic)
first XX = talic
second XX = location of talic will drop in your bag
i've experimented editing upgrading packet which different packet in offset 12
in restoration it show 03
in upgrade it show 00
but there's no different, still can fail
i think it's true that upgrade had server side, so it's just waste my time n my rf char
Share with us 06/15/2009 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies some one share with us this bug.. i have no posts to see it..
Multiply gold bars
Why don't they share ? :( 09/19/2007 - Cabal Online - 8 Replies I've seen a lot of ppl at dark bladers using speedhack...
Once i saw an osmium gearred warrior with shadowsteel greatsword using speed hack but as soon as i entered his sight he dissapeared (name: Meleout) I hid over a corner and waited ... after a few minutes the same looking and geared warrior appeared with a different name appeared and started speedhacking again ... as i entered his sight he disspapeared again ... in a few minutes the same guy with a diffrent name logged in ...
That's very...