Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 17:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

To Share or Not to Share

Closed Thread

Old   #676

elite*gold: 0
I�ve put my trust in you Pushed as far as I can go And for all this There's only one thing you should know I tried so hard And got so far But in the end It doesn't even matter I had to fall To lose it all But in the end It doesn't even matter....One thing, I don't know why

It doesn�t even matter how hard you try, keep that in mind I designed this rhyme, to explain in due time I tried so hard In spite of the way you were mocking me Acting like I as part of your property Remembering all the times you fought with me I'm surprised it got so (far)
Things aren't the way they were before You wouldn't even recognize me anymore
Not that you knew me back then But it all comes back to me (in the end) You kept everything inside and even though I tried, it all fell apart What it meant to me will eventually be a memory of a time when I

Smile NAMAN DYAN AND EVERY THING THANK YOU

Thanks
1 User
Old   #677

erggg still waiting for Rfpoa server up eererer lost lots of talics and t2 gems there @[email protected]

Thanks
1 User
Old   #678

100% upgrader for none private servers is impossible so far...
Old   #679

Arrow hey ppl !!!

hey ppl, this is bull ****, many of ppl here dont know how to make this cheat, i think that admins searching on diferent saits for some new cheats, and they are smarter then many of us in packets, scripting, why zhoea cant say to me or to some 1 else this cheat, this cheat will be clossed soon like other... !!!

zhoea why we cant enjoy this... you know that this cheat will be clossed... make us happy, if not us, tell this to someone ppl that spend theyr time... i see Omnimus and a lot of another ppl made enogh to have it, for ex. i spend 52 h on this cheat... and nothing i already asked you to say it to me... but no answer...

i have made an IQ test ))
__________________________________________________ __
Your IQ is 110
Your IQ is 110

and now i wanna put here ONE idea about this !!!

zhoea sed that this is like minning ores+4, then we have to look something with packets 11... like in ores+4 thats mine opinion.....
if someone helped my tips, share with me in PM

Old   #680

@zbzatzz
u need try it by your self
every part u try like changing from 00 to FF you'll see kaboom
congratz your item gone forever lol
8 weapon, 3 armor, n 100+ pair of gem n talic already gone n wasted just to try this bull **** cheat
Old   #681

i just wanna make this clear.... do we need to filter this packets or send this packets???
Old   #682

Thumbs down ...

@hige, cn you understand i am out of gems, i colect all i have sell my int akeron( slots) taken from calinas for 2kkkk CP i ... f**k all the money and all the precious i have... now i even cant go farm i have 200k... and nothing in rest i need a GM acount in any RF and i will try i have 8-10 ideas how can i make this even more but dont have were to try them, and the worse that , i have ideas but i dont understand the language of scripting, packets. in programming i am realy dead !!!!!!!!

i am already dead from trying this, because 54 hours iv tryed to do something almost 55 hour...i made a pause on 30 hour, and slept 28 hours.. its not normal i am killing my health
Old   #684

Please post the packets after you enter #*** hand. It might be the one we are looking for.
Old   #685

i just want to know the packets of upgrade safe of +1 ~ + 5 cuz im gonna compare something
Old   #686

Not looking on the forums for half a day, and the thread has grown by 4 pages .

I have blown several intense +1 items trying for +2 on the CM RFO server, so i am quite sure they can blow on +2 attempt. Whoever says different probably plays on another version or is missinformed. It does happen on rare occasions (maybe 1 out of 10), but after more than several thousand upgrade attempts over almost 2 years i think i got a clue. If you listen to me or not... i couldn't care less.
Old   #687

anyone else got a server for us to try.. for us to figure this out. im out of mats in retail server and got nothing.. lol zzzz
Old   #688

hey ppl write all your ideas we can make common conclusions, that will be more effective
Old   #689

is there anyone here can share RF_online.bin private server episode with Blue MAU oki. send me pm so we can play on my server pm me with gm account to test on . tnx
Old   #690

Quote:
Originally Posted by kramkram View Post
is there anyone here can share RF_online.bin private server episode with Blue MAU oki. send me pm so we can play on my server pm me with gm account to test on . tnx
Is your server online???

Closed Thread