sory im late hehhehe ive been working on the server side so you can connect but unfortunately it is still down what I mean is you can't connect I can go online with the same pc but on the other pc I can't I already hex all launcher and everything ODBC seems working fine, webserver is up the only thing keeps me confuse when I try to other pc it just end up world selection failure, login failure but the status are all green don't know why if zhoea is the same person in the gamehaze maybe he can help us out rather than arguing here the best **** thing to do is experiment and I know he him self did not try in short period of time.
p.s.
If you can't tell us zhoea in the 100% upgrade, we just need a little help about kaswynn then will do our best to discover our self send me pm if its ok from you.
MANY OF US GETTING BANKRUPT...AND STILL CANT FIGURE IT OUT... IF U DONT MIND PLS.. GIVE A TUT FOR UPGRADING +1-+4 IN 100% SUCCESS.... FOR +5 - +7 ITS OUR PROBLEM NOW....
TO THOSE WHO CARE TO HELP US PLS. PM ME OR POST SOME TUT...
someone can post here the packets that are from The upgrading weapon with keen gem in *** hands with tier 1? wi th tiers in slot 1,2,3,4 in bag Nr1, and weapon in bag 1 slot 5, and the upgrader in slot 6... and write what gems in what slots were
and the same packets from upgrading in chiken hands...
03 = number of gem used 30 = Fire Ruby 2F = Poison Topaz 31 = Truth Obsidian
the problem is when i send the edited packets, i got disconnected when the upgrade is success.
can anyone confirm what should i edit, 21 or 14?
do i need to use filter?
Dude the 14 package has nothing to do with the upgrade, the 14 package is send to the server by the client every few seconds. The 21 package is the only package send to the server by the client that holds the upgrade information
Share with us 06/15/2009 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies some one share with us this bug.. i have no posts to see it..
Multiply gold bars
Why don't they share ? :( 09/19/2007 - Cabal Online - 8 Replies I've seen a lot of ppl at dark bladers using speedhack...
Once i saw an osmium gearred warrior with shadowsteel greatsword using speed hack but as soon as i entered his sight he dissapeared (name: Meleout) I hid over a corner and waited ... after a few minutes the same looking and geared warrior appeared with a different name appeared and started speedhacking again ... as i entered his sight he disspapeared again ... in a few minutes the same guy with a diffrent name logged in ...
That's very...