What we need is the packets that make the 100%success.
I believe it is sent after you enter the #*** hand command on your GM account so please people post it here so we can analyze.
THE PACKETS FOR THE #*** hand PLEASE!!!
(I've said it many times but no one pays attention!)
What we need is the packets that make the 100%success.
I believe it is sent after you enter the #*** hand command on your GM account so please people post it here so we can analyze.
THE PACKETS FOR THE #*** hand PLEASE!!!
(I've said it many times but no one pays attention!)
ya i think ur ryt using the *** hand packet makes us 100% upgrade....
ask kramkram about it he has his own server
11 00 = no gems
15 00 = 1 gems we used || offset 19 is the gems
19 00 = 2 gems ---//--- || offset 19 and 23 is the gems
1D 00 = 3 gems ---//--- || offset 19,23 and 27 is the gems
21 00 = 4 gems ---//--- || offset 19,23,27 and 31 is the gems
**every time u restarted the game the id of the gem are changed
offset 6 = the items || 26
offset 10 = the talic || F1
its that i know for the rest offset i still dnt know,..
and for the succses rating too
I know coz of the Rf_online.bin file thing. I need so I can test it here its under my network. **** bin I got its only 1.44mb try to change the IP coz it was differ compare to last night. can anyone can send me on ym im online just add me up
Share with us 06/15/2009 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies some one share with us this bug.. i have no posts to see it..
Multiply gold bars
Why don't they share ? :( 09/19/2007 - Cabal Online - 8 Replies I've seen a lot of ppl at dark bladers using speedhack...
Once i saw an osmium gearred warrior with shadowsteel greatsword using speed hack but as soon as i entered his sight he dissapeared (name: Meleout) I hid over a corner and waited ... after a few minutes the same looking and geared warrior appeared with a different name appeared and started speedhacking again ... as i entered his sight he disspapeared again ... in a few minutes the same guy with a diffrent name logged in ...
That's very...