Try catching packets with wpe without upgrading atall and you ll still get those 14 packets every like 15 seconds.
(Doesnt mean the 14s arent used for it ,got an idea on that track.)
If it has to be something, it must be the 14' packages. havent analyzed them yet.
>.< and my iq is abow 110 to,. Bad test or bad luck with this project
i cant make this f*cking b*itch Work! how stupid am i, i wasted ol my talics and gems still dont have it, and when is send the packet, it says disconnected from server, i dont know why, Booooooooriiiiiiiinggggggggggggggggggg!
Anybody could you please try this:
use *** hand and upgrade +7 using talic only
please post the results so we can analize.
after setting up my server, lolz I can't even target my own pc on wpe **** it. anyway I will try it on my network, if ever it works I will configure it so you can join me on our RND and I will give you all GM account hehehe. note its just RND ok it will not be up 24/7. and can you share all the ports of RF online so I can forward it i just only know 1433 and 61433 hhehehe.
after setting up my server, lolz I can't even target my own pc on wpe **** it. anyway I will try it on my network, if ever it works I will configure it so you can join me on our RND and I will give you all GM account hehehe. note its just RND ok it will not be up 24/7. and can you share the all the ports of RF online so I can forward it.
but do you think the "110 IQ" Mr. reggie is talking about has something to do with this? maybe its an offset like 010 or maybe 011 in reverse lols.. And thing he said about were in the wrong path it's definitely 14 00 not the 21 00.. Wew! still working on it.. ^_^ Hope Zereke could analyze the 14package..
after setting up my server, lolz I can't even target my own pc on wpe **** it. anyway I will try it on my network, if ever it works I will configure it so you can join me on our RND and I will give you all GM account hehehe. note its just RND ok it will not be up 24/7. and can you share all the ports of RF online so I can forward it i just only know 1433 and 61433 hhehehe.
dudz wat is that? can u realy give me a GM account?
Share with us 06/15/2009 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies some one share with us this bug.. i have no posts to see it..
Multiply gold bars
Why don't they share ? :( 09/19/2007 - Cabal Online - 8 Replies I've seen a lot of ppl at dark bladers using speedhack...
Once i saw an osmium gearred warrior with shadowsteel greatsword using speed hack but as soon as i entered his sight he dissapeared (name: Meleout) I hid over a corner and waited ... after a few minutes the same looking and geared warrior appeared with a different name appeared and started speedhacking again ... as i entered his sight he disspapeared again ... in a few minutes the same guy with a diffrent name logged in ...
That's very...