Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 10:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

To Share or Not to Share

Closed Thread

Old   #391

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by wazaak View Post
consecutive +6,+7.. ahaha.. made some players crash though...
What server are you playing on?

Old   #392

seems pretty hard to me, i can't see anything that follows a logical sequence in the output i get... and when i try and resend a 'failed' it just says i don't have the correct talic even if i do... weird.

Old   #393

After spending all my talics, gems, armor and weapons and recording all packages i could not see a sigle byte in the package that is send to tell me that is the succes rate.

What i found interesting is that once i made my gloves +5 and all the packages to that point were pretty much similar. After that the talics were gone, and tried to upgrade it again to +1 with the same talics, gems and armor and i got pretty much different bytes in most of them except the 5 bytes that represent the talic and the 4 gems.

In my opinion this might be server side. What the client does with the 21 package is send to the server all the relevent information and then the server calculates if the upgrade is successfull or not and sends back a package to the server.

The only thing i can think of manipulating in all these is that we might be able to manipulate the client to think that we are using a specific talic(example keen) but we have a different talic in the upgrader. Also we might be able to do this with the gems too.

NOw as for the 14 package i cannot make sense anything on it because it seems to me that it changes everytime, is not constant.
Old   #394

yes i agree with Ominous now =|....
who got its only had lucky... =\ (you sent and the server calculate yes) if you send again you will get Kaboom

but anothers things to do with the wpe =)... i got some interesting things .... i think zer... was correct now --'...!
butttt its curious isnt it?

Old   #395

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ominous View Post
After spending all my talics, gems, armor and weapons and recording all packages i could not see a sigle byte in the package that is send to tell me that is the succes rate.

What i found interesting is that once i made my gloves +5 and all the packages to that point were pretty much similar. After that the talics were gone, and tried to upgrade it again to +1 with the same talics, gems and armor and i got pretty much different bytes in most of them except the 5 bytes that represent the talic and the 4 gems.

In my opinion this might be server side. What the client does with the 21 package is send to the server all the relevent information and then the server calculates if the upgrade is successfull or not and sends back a package to the server.

The only thing i can think of manipulating in all these is that we might be able to manipulate the client to think that we are using a specific talic(example keen) but we have a different talic in the upgrader. Also we might be able to do this with the gems too.

NOw as for the 14 package i cannot make sense anything on it because it seems to me that it changes everytime, is not constant.
so is it possible to capture the packet sent by the server, and send it to client?

becuase if this is true. then zhoea is ling his *** off, in which case

@zhoea fraps or its bullshit.
Old   #396

Quote:
Originally Posted by flclkun View Post
so is it possible to capture the packet sent by the server, and send it to client?

yes it's possible to capture that packet, but for send it to client i dont know.. in the logic there will be a ERROR/Crash --a

i dont know either zhoe lying or something, but it's really really hard to find the HEX.. there are no constant HEX in this trick i think --a' will try to search one time again, and then just leave it --a
Old   #397

Quote:

You can capture what the server send you but you cannot send it anywhere, that is just a received package
Old   #398

Quote:
/agree

@zhoe
That's the only 1 way to find out if this is all true. If all of this are true and possible, well then there wont be any problem on recording it and showing to us(not showing the steps but the game) It's just easy as 1-2-3..

Start recording from the beggining of logging in or if possible start recording from the launcher-to-log in(just to confirm if it's retail) and upgrade +1~5 or 6 is enuf proof if you made it straight(to confirm that it's true/possible)

It's not that I dont trust you..It's just that I'm really concerned to all the people including myself who really believed, devoted, and put so much effort of that such an exploit do exist..

*atm still confused wether it's true or a hoax which I hope not coz I really spent alotta time on this*
Old   #399

@zhoe

yes, may i have your logging packet from 1-6..JUST hide what HEX you're changing.. just need to see the logging packets and plz get some information (Example: +0...,+1...,+2,..) and dont do that in your own Private server.. make a new char (LvL1) and do the hex.. no one will notice and banned you just let me see the Archon,and Sub-archon name, so it will trust everybody you're not on your own server... I can make the +6gloves, but still i do it with 14set of gem, not 6SET of gem

it's really hard to do the HEX,2weeks before joining this forum.. i just take about 10minutes to get the 10x Algorithm and i try it to my laptop and.... i GOT it with CE and also i can do it in 3different ways of hacking

For mining+4, i know it since 4 or 5 week before register to this forum... i found it by some "lucky guess" =D

For Wallhack.. I found it 30minutes after i found the 10x Damage --a''

thanks
Old   #400

Quote:
Originally Posted by joniesmod View Post
@zhoe

yes, may i have your logging packet from 1-6..JUST hide what HEX you're changing.. just need to see the logging packets and plz get some information (Example: +0...,+1...,+2,..) and dont do that in your own Private server.. make a new char (LvL1) and do the hex.. no one will notice and banned you just let me see the Archon,and Sub-archon name, so it will trust everybody you're not on your own server... I can make the +6gloves, but still i do it with 14set of gem, not 6SET of gem

it's really hard to do the HEX,2weeks before joining this forum.. i just take about 10minutes to get the 10x Algorithm and i try it to my laptop and.... i GOT it with CE and also i can do it in 3different ways of hacking

For mining+4, i know it since 4 or 5 week before register to this forum... i found it by some "lucky guess" =D

For Wallhack.. I found it 30minutes after i found the 10x Damage --a''

thanks
whoa atleast you got it to +6, i keep breaking mine after +3-4 even using t4s
maybe you can share your info, id be happy with +6 gear lol
Old   #401

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhoea View Post
If you want a +4 use 14 if you want +5 & Up dont use 21 coz it will give continues failed
eh? coz i think there are only 2 sends packets that i could sniff, only 14 & 21? so w/c one to really use? i really think 14 00 66 is the only thing that doesn't change... the others are not really constant.. XD from +1 - +5, they're all changing.. any help? please
Old   #402

can some one help me i'm a newbie here from canada >.< but i want this 100% succsess >.<
Old   #403

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ominous View Post

About the red highlighted text

This is not possible also because the server will be looking the item at ur record in the database and the location in ur inventory if u dont have the item/talic then it will return a message "you dont own this item" will appear. so manipulating talics or gems to use by just manipulating the send packet is imposible..

the only thing i can think of is the SQL injection that of the poster is talking about you tell the server to inject this talic to this weapon..

i think if someone can figure this thing out ur pretty much a genius..^_^
Old   #404

zhoea now everybody need more one Tips

everybody know now that 21.... is the packets to send BUUT
No one get success editing it =\

its is in the line 000010 starting with 04.... isn't?

but we dont know for what we have to change --'...
success=fail
so change 06 to 06(success) ..... or
changing all the line we sometimes get failed or erros liiks ( you dont own this talic, no stones, need talic, impossible to upgrade or dc...)

so know we(i think) are in a stage that dont have idea how to go to the another stage =x...

sorry bad english =\
Old   #405

LOL... think think think..
dont depend on what someone says...

you need to have common sense.. IQ specifically

Closed Thread