Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 19:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

To Share or Not to Share

Closed Thread

Old   #421

elite*gold: 0
if you got say here please =x

Old   #422

Quote:
Originally Posted by danicy870 View Post
this is whats confusing us.. why? cuz this has *** hand.. the sucess rate is 100% so you send a 100% sucess packet... =D i have an idea but i need talics and gems.. lol someone make a server!
i think we have the same idea...^_^ i got an idea when i look to that post also..^_^

Old   #423

So what's the idea? I just wait if it really works. I wasted my talics and gems already. LOL
Old   #424

I just need someone with GM power in a private server to try to upgrade an item with godhand and with out godhand and using the same talic and Tier3 gems in the same postion in the inventory and post the result with godhand and without godhand packets..

Old   #425

now ill stop this s2pidity til i get some screenies from zhoea.no proof,no experiments.its not that hard to make a screenshot from an OFFICIAL SERVER if he really know how to make a 100% success in upgrading.i think he's just also getting infos on how to do it so he started this topic.

anyway,dont try to talk to him in other languages except English/Filipino.coz he's from philippines too.many pinoys r crazy making such thread.

for those who made something perfect like upgrading an intense armor/weapon to +4 w/o fail,then congratz.i suggest that u just stick in having +4intense rather than getting +7 till the GMs ban you.ofcourse maybe zhoea might leech to ur discoveries,and even us..

ill nver get my head smashed on my pc again till i see an official server screenie w/ a +7 intense armor/weapon.
Old   #426

Quote:
Originally Posted by borlet View Post
now ill stop this s2pidity til i get some screenies from zhoea.no proof,no experiments.its not that hard to make a screenshot from an OFFICIAL SERVER if he really know how to make a 100% success in upgrading.i think he's just also getting infos on how to do it so he started this topic.

anyway,dont try to talk to him in other languages except English/Filipino.coz he's from philippines too.many pinoys r crazy making such thread.

for those who made something perfect like upgrading an intense armor/weapon to +4 w/o fail,then congratz.i suggest that u just stick in having +4intense rather than getting +7 till the GMs ban you.ofcourse maybe zhoea might leech to ur discoveries,and even us..

ill nver get my head smashed on my pc again till i see an official server screenie w/ a +7 intense armor/weapon.
congratz
Old   #427

LOL yeah

mine
21 00 07 11 00 1D 00 10 00 4A 00 00 00 49 00 00 04 00 CF 00 09 00 CE 00 E0 00 D1 00 B0 00 D0 00 88

Im using T5 lol

@flclkun
err for the packet that u given to us,, what command did u use?
i mean did u use +7 straight command? or else?
Old   #428

About the topic when u +6 or +7 a weapon tru ups in a official server.. that it will not be announce this is not true coz someone upgraded a mercy buts to +6 and it was announced to the system chat.

so if we discover this try not to be greedy.. or it will also be our lost..

but i guess if there is a scenario that it will not be annouced. maybe if u ups the weapon to +6 in a normal way with out editing the packet maybe it will be announce to the server but if you use packet editing maybe it will not be announce. just my thought..
Old   #429

after ill read and try this... im become crazy.... 24hr working for nothing.... maybe i need some rest...
Old   #430

sory... to all the people here that have tried to figure this out...
but here is what i think...

BULL ****...!!!
Old   #431

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAPPYMEAL08 View Post
About the topic when u +6 or +7 a weapon tru ups in a official server.. that it will not be announce this is not true coz someone upgraded a mercy buts to +6 and it was announced to the system chat.

so if we discover this try not to be greedy.. or it will also be our lost..

but i guess if there is a scenario that it will not be annouced. maybe if u ups the weapon to +6 in a normal way with out editing the packet maybe it will be announce to the server but if you use packet editing maybe it will not be announce. just my thought..
through this,i can tell that zhoea is lying.he does'nt even know that upgrading w/ the use of the normal upgrading tool to +6 will be announced for the whole race.means he does'nt even tried making one.

oh yeah,where's that 133t haxx0rz zhoea?cant even see him post here on his own thread again..SCREENIES ARE THE BEST PROOF!
Old   #432

@Zhoea

Can you make a SS here that you are in a Rfo-ph
Wielding a +7 Int armor and Weapon
and can you please show us who's the archon and sub-archon.
Old   #433

This method doesn't work.
All that you are able to do is tell the server what materials you are using for an upgrade; you aren't affecting the upgrade success. The fact that anybody was able to go straight to +4 is just lucky. When you send packets like this, you might as well just be hitting the Upgrade button on the upgrader in-game.
Old   #434

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvreggie09 View Post
00000010 <~~ the 8 packet to be changed.. stick to what ive said before
00000020 and roadkill.. as ive said before.. IQ average 110.

and youll be doing fine..

hmmmm? is this packet from 14 or 21? are you using CE?
Old   #435

why don't you just give him any type of weapon in game and upgrade it to +5 only that will satisfy, my second is opinion is he started another thread with the bot and needed to be crack? if he can upgrade with 100% why use the bot? just my thoughts. nag lolokohan lang ata tayu peeps

Closed Thread