Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 16:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LOOKING MINING DELAY TIME!! ANY1 KNOWS??

Discussion on LOOKING MINING DELAY TIME!! ANY1 KNOWS?? within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 04/21/2008, 04:47   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by reyzone47 View Post
im using my WPE now for minning +4ore... and for now i trying to find out how to decrease the minning delay time... any1 have this delay minning..??
Yes there is a way to decrease the mining delay time but not too speedy...for example in the normal mining delay you obtain 1 ore in every 4-6 seconds but in my way of mining the ore i can obtain 1 ore in 2-3 seconds...
Old 04/21/2008, 05:35   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by metzli24 View Post
Yes there is a way to decrease the mining delay time but not too speedy...for example in the normal mining delay you obtain 1 ore in every 4-6 seconds but in my way of mining the ore i can obtain 1 ore in 2-3 seconds...
This is true..^_^

every miner in the core have different delay of mining..^_^

so the 1 thing u need to know is what is the fastest mining delay that u can have for your server.
Old 04/21/2008, 05:36   #18

Talking

Quote:
Could you tell us how to do that. Or you just pay for the premium service to decrease the mining delay. If u could do that, then there is a possibility to hack the cash shop or premium service.
Old 04/21/2008, 05:44   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryuk4ge View Post
Could you tell us how to do that. Or you just pay for the premium service to decrease the mining delay. If u could do that, then there is a possibility to hack the cash shop or premium service.
No you dont need to pay for premium. Using CE can decrease the mining delay.
Old 04/22/2008, 18:41   #20

Quote:
this is nice care to share?
Old 04/23/2008, 05:19   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by buffmepls View Post
this is nice care to share?
how about u try it and post it here **** noobs
Old 04/23/2008, 17:06   #22

Quote:
Please can u post a tut about this?
i tried this but i cant do that.
i just would like to decrease de mining delay.
thank you.
Old 08/25/2008, 09:41   #23

still cant figure it out... (
Old 08/26/2008, 08:27   #24

yah server sided.tried that also..but th good thng is,what you are doing can also be done on force skills, eg. lowering the cooldown of force skill = no cast delay
Old 09/17/2008, 08:26   #25

there's an area in the core where u can mine faster than usual.. just try searching for that area that gives u smaller delay.. i can mine 15 slots of +4 per char..
Old 09/17/2008, 15:54   #26

Find a spot that gives you 1 ore for every 3something seconds (this is with premium). Do the +4 ores procedures, once done run CE ang target RF_online.bin. Check the enable speedhack box then do some testing on the speed values. I got my mining time reduced to about 2something seconds per piece. Not that much of a difference but still helps.