Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 02:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Time delay action

Discussion on Time delay action within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Time delay action

Just want to ask when we use WPE Pro can we delay the time the packet is sent by 1 to 2 sec?
Old 01/18/2008, 21:47   #2

elite*gold: 0
I'm badly not sure now, but this seems 2b what u are looking for ..

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[TUT]How to Lessen the delay time of Pots[with PICS]
07/12/2010 - RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides - 56 Replies
First of ALL : This is my work so please give me a credit if u will post it to another forum anyway its exclusively for Elitepvpers Tired of getting accused because of the 0.0 delay? then hax it! just lessen the delay follow my guide ^__^ 1st you need : EDF Tools ; HEX Tools ;
Bypassing time delay after gathering
11/18/2009 - Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 2 Replies
Okay, Many of you may know this already but I found this tip today, it was pretty useful. 1)Click on the item to be gathered 2)As soon as it pops up in your inventory, hit any movement key, in any direction and instantly click on the next item to gather. You shave off the 1-2 seconds waiting time before you have to try again. It becomes especially useful against people trying to ninja the next attempt from you. I am guessing this should work against ze bots as well. This works while...
LOOKING MINING DELAY TIME!! ANY1 KNOWS??
09/17/2008 - RF Online - 25 Replies
im using my WPE now for minning +4ore... and for now i trying to find out how to decrease the minning delay time... any1 have this delay minning..??
No time Delay skills?
05/14/2007 - Archlord - 0 Replies
do u know something about to use skills without time delay ? a guy told me that its a cheat idk about it
Delay time umgehen?
05/28/2005 - Ragnarok Online - 7 Replies
Hey Leute, is sowas möglich? Hab soviel scheiss gesehen wo ich ent dachte das es geht darum frag ich einfach mal an^^ Das wär echt ein Hack ders in sich hätte