Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 19:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

I will make textures

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I will make textures

i will make it easier for you guys to farm with the yarfob bot. I will put a pink dot so that the bot will target it for you. i just need a list of commonly farmed mobs... i would prefer to do bellato textures for mobs but i can do whatever you like. all i ask is thanks and i will post it in the bots section.

Old   #2

caliana? that is the most common mobs in farming I guess. and please use hex color like FFACBB just an example so it will be much easier to input the color.

Old   #3

Im making them as i lvl and farm different things. I use a color called pure magenta. it picks up on weapons occassionally but its nothing to big. I put it on the chest and backplate of the monster as well as the sides of the legs.
So far ive done Crawler Rex, Lazuwardian Warrior, Spell Lazuwardian.

i still need mroe commanly farmed mobs so i can please the masses. I dont want to do every monster casue its a pain in the *** and i can only compile 24 files at a time for some reason.