Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 19:10

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

RF INDO HACK PLSSS Y_Y

Reply
 
Old   #151
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
Ada tuh di RF indo yg nawarin +6 senjata Hora @2,5jt rupiah, dan +6 senjata dark (lvl 55) @5jt rupiah di semua server dan ras...jadi.........

I think 100% upgrade is exist



DarkRonin is offline  
Old   #152
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
any clue for invisible hack not fly hack ?
cos i'm still searching on it but failed failed and failed
duh2......


Rakuen is offline  
Old   #153
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 58
Received Thanks: 15
@DarkRonin

mungkin aj bisa,,,
tmen gm kali yang jualan barangnya....

uppsss...
head2head is offline  
Old   #154
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 331
Received Thanks: 226
Quote:
Originally Posted by IceHand View Post
while in fly hack, other players can still hit you, u're just walking in normal terrain in their point of view
nope if you do have the right altitude value they wont be able to touch you even for miss attack

Quote:
Originally Posted by life View Post
he guys i try to search address for wallhack with this

but why i can't get right adress i use CE 5.4 but i can't found undecreased value after i try scan used change value and unchange value i found 4 adress but tetep g bisa wall hack bantu plz T_T
it patched already

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkRonin View Post
Ada tuh di RF indo yg nawarin +6 senjata Hora @2,5jt rupiah, dan +6 senjata dark (lvl 55) @5jt rupiah di semua server dan ras...jadi.........

I think 100% upgrade is exist
WRONG...!
There's no 100% upgrade success.
they sell +6 weapon with real money (2.5juta...mahal bo). it means they are not using any cheat or hack, instead of using lucky gem or anything else from item mall. That's why it so expensive.
Say if he/she do have a 100% success, it wont said 2.5 - 5 M, but only 500K
LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakuen View Post
any clue for invisible hack not fly hack ?
cos i'm still searching on it but failed failed and failed
duh2......
there's, but still haven't got the right clue...just yet


broer is offline  
Old   #155
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 0
anybody know how to combinate hora sword/spear??
joaqueen is offline  
Old   #156
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 78
Received Thanks: 50
Hey ya, sorry broer about the e-mail...
Thx for your attention...
hahaha...
at my e-mail there is some virus...
but don't worry about it
Virus ngengek koq dibawa ke Vista

I'am Vista, lo sape?
LOL

@broer
Is that true about the rumor 100% Upgrade Success Hack?
I think isn't...

About WALLHACK,
for what??
Gak guna...
I like Fly Hack better than Wallhack
Tee Jay is offline  
Old   #157
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 39
Received Thanks: 3
somebody help me, my character get banned, how to get back my character T_T

karakter saya diban kayaknya, saat saya lagi bug tiba2 logout, trus begitu saya mau login lagi muncul tulisan id d block T_T

tolong dong bantu saya yg udah senior Y_Y
hok_kie is offline  
Old   #158
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 11
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by hok_kie View Post
somebody help me, my character get banned, how to get back my character T_T

karakter saya diban kayaknya, saat saya lagi bug tiba2 logout, trus begitu saya mau login lagi muncul tulisan id d block T_T

tolong dong bantu saya yg udah senior Y_Y

cek PM please
kemoceng is offline  
Old   #159
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 9
Received Thanks: 1
Sorry i m using Bahasa here!
ada yang ta gak apatu "anti lack"? itu kalo kita pake bot YaRFOB. dibagian preference ada opsi anti lack. trush 10x damage Loncer masih bisa gak ya di RF indo?

mohon pencerahanya untuk senior-senior ?

Sorry for n00b/ lech question.
botix is offline  
Old   #160
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
Need "Teleport cheat"

Plzz tell me the teleport cheat >_<
sersans is offline  
Old   #161
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 93
Received Thanks: 1
ada yang masih punya copy nya post zereke tentang edit level,skill and race for item..?? gw kmarin liat post na masih ada tapi hari ini udah di edit dan minta di hapus >.< how poor me !!!!!!!!!! aaaaahhhhh padahal i need it !!!!!! >.< for damage 10x launcher i think it was patched... same with wall hack btw bot bwat rf itu bisa ???
life is offline  
Old   #162
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 26
Received Thanks: 0
this site is very helped me ^_^
now, I can wallhack, speed hack ( for MAU too ), FLY

but I have question for use rf multiclient in RF INDO
HOW TO USE IT ??

I cant use x10 damage launcher too >,<
I cant find A4 80 or A4 07

bantuin gw dong , makasih ^_^
Griggs is offline  
Old   #163
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 331
Received Thanks: 226
Quote:
Originally Posted by botix View Post
Sorry i m using Bahasa here!
ada yang ta gak apatu "anti lack"? itu kalo kita pake bot YaRFOB. dibagian preference ada opsi anti lack. trush 10x damage Loncer masih bisa gak ya di RF indo?

mohon pencerahanya untuk senior-senior ?

Sorry for n00b/ lech question.
that's becoz of you using speed hack and damage hack....if u didn't choose that option the BOT will sometimes hang accidentally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hok_kie View Post
somebody help me, my character get banned, how to get back my character T_T

karakter saya diban kayaknya, saat saya lagi bug tiba2 logout, trus begitu saya mau login lagi muncul tulisan id d block T_T

tolong dong bantu saya yg udah senior Y_Y
if you think u just using bug and got cought....it probably only 3 days...dunno for sure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tee Jay View Post
Hey ya, sorry broer about the e-mail...
Thx for your attention...
hahaha...
at my e-mail there is some virus...
but don't worry about it
Virus ngengek koq dibawa ke Vista

I'am Vista, lo sape?
LOL

@broer
Is that true about the rumor 100% Upgrade Success Hack?
I think isn't...

About WALLHACK,
for what??
Gak guna...
I like Fly Hack better than Wallhack
I didn't see any email...? did you send me any mails..?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griggs View Post
this site is very helped me ^_^
now, I can wallhack, speed hack ( for MAU too ), FLY

but I have question for use rf multiclient in RF INDO
HOW TO USE IT ??

I cant use x10 damage launcher too >,<
I cant find A4 80 or A4 07

bantuin gw dong , makasih ^_^
you will find the A4 80 while on siege...not normal launcher, so it means you have to be +30 f ur lvl.
broer is offline  
Old   #164
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 331
Received Thanks: 226
Quote:
Originally Posted by life View Post
ada yang masih punya copy nya post zereke tentang edit level,skill and race for item..?? gw kmarin liat post na masih ada tapi hari ini udah di edit dan minta di hapus >.< how poor me !!!!!!!!!! aaaaahhhhh padahal i need it !!!!!! >.< for damage 10x launcher i think it was patched... same with wall hack btw bot bwat rf itu bisa ???
looks like he edit it using item.dbf. And that means it useless for you who played in RF-ID
broer is offline  
Old   #165
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 30
Received Thanks: 3
yeah it is useless if u r playing in rf-id. bcoz it will autopatch the file...

does anybody can disable this autopatch file, or anything to stop it from patching lol.....

btw those cheats will ruin RF alot...


esc4v4l0wn3 is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
[HACK]MultiClient 4 RF Indo
i'm just want to share the multiclient for the official RF indo. Works too in other server like RFOph (already tested) Using program that called...
139 Replies - RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 19:10.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.