Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 19:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

RF INDO HACK PLSSS Y_Y

Old   #166

elite*gold: 0
broer how to make duplicate item/??? like a duplicate a ammo for VULCAN ( serangan areanya mgsdnya) muahal bo...

Old   #167

Quote:
Originally Posted by broer View Post
looks like he edit it using item.dbf. And that means it useless for you who played in RF-ID
I've tested Zereke's hack in RF-ID and IT WORKS!
Com'on Indonesian, you should be better than just a lecher. Open your CE, read the clue in the net, explore the memory region.

Old   #168

haloo mentahey send me Zereke's hack pleasee bye email, i will be so glad ^_^ email:

walo capek dech ketik bhs english T_T moga2 kk mentahey ngerti bahasanya ^_^ oh ya thanks ya kk broer atas infonya, karakter gw sekarang udah bebas ^_^ kapok gw cheat, tapi kalo cheat pakai cupu masih jalan ^_^ sekelar buat latihan
Old   #169

Quote:
Originally Posted by mentahey View Post
Com'on Indonesian, you should be better than just a lecher. Open your CE, read the clue in the net, explore the memory region.
don't share it or repost it,, use PM plss
bisa bahaya klo smua pake,, makin ancur RF indo

Old   #170

To night (monday 12 May 2008), Lunar and Eris server of RF-ID was closed several times. I knew there are someone or more using hacks to make the servers down. RF-ID (Indonesia) is dying, to much gamer using cheat in their servers.

IMHO, using cheat in game is alright as long its just for fun (enjoying the beauty of them map). But I see some guys using cheats for creating money (real money) by trading the cheat or trading the game's money (CP, Dalant, Disena) in real. Those guys are the destroyer of the fun of the game! RF Online are ready to die!
Old   #171

Quote:
Originally Posted by head2head View Post
10x damage nya uda brojoll

cuma kcil,,

tu pun ga spuluh kalii,..

c mas ni bkannya bantuin malah blang leecher

gmana indo bisa pada jago ngchit klo bngsa ndri ga d bntu
malah d katain...

capeee

sorry if i wrote this post on indo,
i cant wrote it on english.

sry 4 my poor english!

Kapan juga bro negara ini bisa maju kalo warga negara nya cengeng gitoe...

Usaha dikit napa????

Blajar lah mandiri....
Old   #172

Quote:
Originally Posted by mentahey View Post
sorry I accidentally didn't read zereke's thread as I've been away for few days.
I thought he used item.dbf instead of CE...LOL

if he used CE, then it will work on RF-ID

Quote:
Originally Posted by ylwong View Post
Kapan juga bro negara ini bisa maju kalo warga negara nya cengeng gitoe...

Usaha dikit napa????

Blajar lah mandiri....
Let them be...!
Anyone who do not want to learn will never achieve their own goal. What they can do is only leeching and stealing and can do nothing with it.
Old   #173

Smile whoaaa

GYAHAHAHA
now i know how scary Rf indo is, after seeing and tried myself couple of cheats that actually worked in here....GOsh i never trust any of those gossip about cheat untill i saw it myself...just acouple min ago..and also after i tried that fly hack.
but to be honest..im sick to those player who use abuse cheats, specially wall hack to kill other players who doesnt use or even know any cheats or hack at all..c'mon, ur using cheat, they play honest, and u..u kill them with the help of ur cheats/hack, and LOL to whom u klilled...wheres the proud of doing that..
anyway..this is my suggestion...use ur cheat only for ur own benefit ( like for lvling ur self, or quest or farm, and not to be used in CW or CP(contribution point) farm ), and not to ruin other players fun in playing....

sorry for my bad english....but i think u get the point
anyway.......i saw something amazing that i still tryng to figure...a lvl 20-30 spiritualist..using a Hora Staff O.o, and i saw it with myself..why i knoe its a lvl 20, coz my char was only 20, and when i click invite,,theres no message saying that i cant add her, wich ususally pops out when u try to add ppl whose lvl far from u, wich meanssss..she is in an equal lvl as i do rite ?
ow..one more thing, i know theres a thread that discuss about lowring eqp lvl and so on..but it was..well u know

all i need is a hint.....is it CE ?or theres another program to do that

PEACE, and keep those happy faces ppl =D

and stop discriminating JOB ppl, i saw in some server, its freakiing hard to get a party if ur a warrior class
Thanks
1 User
Old   #174

ok I didn't read zereke's thread, when i read it's allready been deleted by mod so i was wondering because i use that cheat long ago before zereke thread shows up! i can use all item with high lv requirement with my lv1 characters , and it's not client side all the status went up and your attack to! so i thinks this is not good for public right! don't make the game worse guys! this is like *** mode! if u don't belive i cant give u my screen game! belive it or not, it's up to u, or just use u'r brain to find it, it's not that hard! keep trying and don't ever post it to public if u get this cheats it's *** like cheat! confirm 100% works. it will be BANED 100% that's for sure!
Old   #175

wkwkwkwk 100% WORK BUT 100% BANNED how poor >.< btw i still can't use wall can some one pm me for that cheat btw how to get edf editor ?? tQ
Old   #176

wew...

bout the armor hack it was repost at again

by the moderator

well I'm not sure about the decision that was made by the mod'z there

hmmm bout I was wondering if only I got the chance to read the "original thread" here

coz @ nyit" there I got confused

the clues are not really like... finished?

dunno still wandering

@broer

Can u help me bout the edit weapon things by only using CE?

Or give some clue..

I've managed to edit the weapon lvl reQ. and the PT ReQ.

I'd tried to store it at the bank after editing the weapon

but still can't use it...

and also can u give me a clue about the ASPD of Accretian launcher?

thx Be'4

and yes forgot to tell

nice to meet all RFOId players I'm also a player there

Eris : lvl 41 - Cora ; lvl 33 - Belato
Venus : lvl 35 - Accretia
Polaris : lvl 37 - Cora
Lunar : lvl 21 - Cora
Solar : lvl 32 - Cora

lol so many char in (got realized)
Old   #177

CHAOS

This hack is really2 a CHAOS to the game it self....cant wait to see when all the server got merge like other games that had been ruined by the cheats/hacks.

a bit oot...
you guys had heard of Lineage II will be Official in Indo?
just heard the rumor some friends said seeing Lineage II event on a mall in jakarta.

Old   #178

mmhmm *nods*

Quote:
Originally Posted by WooTer5 View Post
This hack is really2 a CHAOS to the game it self....cant wait to see when all the server got merge like other games that had been ruined by the cheats/hacks.

a bit oot...
you guys had heard of Lineage II will be Official in Indo?
just heard the rumor some friends said seeing Lineage II event on a mall in jakarta.

yeah i guess so, this is one of many dangerous hacks that will ruin the fun of the game, well atleast to those who are not able to do it, but i think any hacks will do the same thing if u exploit it to much....i only use the cheat and hacks for leveling ( specially when u choose a job that is hard on solo-ing ) or farming.

about lineage..will it be free as any other online games in indonesia..coz u know how we indonesian people are...LOL, just look what happen to RO or RYL..*giggles*
Old   #179

Quote:
Originally Posted by life View Post
wkwkwkwk 100% WORK BUT 100% BANNED how poor >.< btw i still can't use wall can some one pm me for that cheat btw how to get edf editor ?? tQ
is it right??
Old   #180

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tee Jay View Post
is it right??
yeah i think that cheat will cause real damage to server..

btw anyone have cheat wall hack cause i can't use that cheat ryt now