Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 07:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

RFRudokop

Old   #61

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaidee View Post
gago ka ba?

I said it can't be hacked.. Hindi ko idol si Dark..

Ang sinasabi ko ang totoo. If you are so stubborn to admit na magaling ang gumawa better try your luck..

Ang sabi ko din , I have hacked the older version and made it to work. Kaso may malaking pinagkaiba.... The authentication method used..

Kung wala kang alam sa indept technicality .. pag aralan mo.. hindi yun dada ka ng dada. Black hat hacker yun gumawa ng application. Even the people that does hacking would not dare touch it dahil sa execryptor. And if you search execryptorm, the latest one, wala pa nakaka crack sa mga applications na encrypted neto except perhaps yun authors ng execryptor. And also the application was not made on just 1 single compiler. Multiple compiler yun ginamit.

Nosebleed na ba? Mag- aral ka muna. Di mo ata naiintindihan ang mga sinasabi ko eh...

Many have tried and failed including me.

Kung di mo tangap may hint ako mag aral ka ng machine language as in 1 and zeroes na coding. Maiintindihan mo kung bakit.

An analogy would be if you were to put an ocean into a pail. It can't be done, yet you insist..

BTW Just a background of what i have done so far..

I have tried OllyDbg, and I have a list of compilers,decompilers,decryptors , the hacker tools its in my HDD worth more than 2 gigs. Even if they have viruses I ran them. Yet only 1 application told me that it was encrypted with execryptor. And by god execryptor is the worst encrypting software that you may encounter..

And the reason why I bought rudokop was due to I failed. Alam mo ba since May ko pa hinahack dati yun rudokop trying all sorts of stuff. I gave up August and bought the real thing..
@jaidee OK OK!!! SORRY SORRY!!!
dmo sinabi agad na pinoy ka lolz
kung sinabi mo agad d hndi ako nainis...
hahaha... anyway... sorry not into programming stuff ako eh... part lng napagaralan ko sa Advanced Programming nung nasa Engineering pa ako...
kaya maybe leecher nga ako hahaha...
pero i can read and learn namn sa mga thread dito... hndi namn ako nagtatanong dito sa forum na to kasi nagbabasa din ako konti... tpos testing2 kung gumagana nga...

@jaidee... pwede magtanong?? pm mo namn sa akin last 3 steps sa dupe hack nung pinost ni juju___ >> dko alam name nya eh... bsta ung last three steps nya ang labo kasi nung tutorial, all i can do is dupe it pero mukhang same lang dun sa dupe item na ginagawa ko kasi kapag binenta ko eh sumasama ung original item... tpos kapag binalik ko mula sa sell npc papnta sa inventory ko magiging 4billion ung pera ko and i got DC... i think there is some sort na mali sa tutorial ng DUPING using CE only until the end...

Old   #62

Lols. A lot of people here know that I am from the phillies. Regarding the dupe, I don't like this method due to it far too time consuming.

The logic is there but, I still did not do it. I am still trying to find a way do inter race trading,,

Old   #63

Quote:
Lols. A lot of people here know that I am from the phillies. Regarding the dupe, I don't like this method due to it far too time consuming.

The logic is there but, I still did not do it. I am still trying to find a way do inter race trading,,
pero kung sakali namn , pm mo sa akin ung last 3 steps or juz a hint ok^_^ thnxz
Old   #64

Quote:
Originally Posted by jingleincr View Post
lolz someone will crack this for sure i know it^_^
so when? 2 months passed since your message and 2 years passed since rfrudokop release

Quote:
THE DONATOR>> ALSO>>> **** THOSE GUYS IN RF who donates cause they never been banned cause they are donators lolz^_^
smells envy
ask parents to give you money. 80 bucks not much for 24/7 afk farm

Old   #65

Quote:
@jaidee lolz anybody can crack a database without seeing it as the fake one, take for instance the kaspersky which has a crack you can use to send in the server that it is not fake and can update normally... all we need is a good cracker^_^ and a good HACKER^_^
1. you do not have plain-text (which is encrypted)
2. you do not know encryption protocol
3. rudokop binary has been passed through the greatest metamorphic engine so every sequence of ASM commands became x10 bigger
4. rudokop binary is packed
So how the f*ck you will get *at least* database encryption scheme? yea, there are lots of ways, but now one can get it since 2007 year

Quote:
@jaidee OK OK!!! SORRY SORRY!!!
dmo sinabi agad na pinoy ka lolz
kung sinabi mo agad d hndi ako nainis...
hahaha... anyway... sorry not into programming stuff ako eh... part lng napagaralan ko sa Advanced Programming nung nasa Engineering pa ako...
kaya maybe leecher nga ako hahaha...
pero i can read and learn namn sa mga thread dito... hndi namn ako nagtatanong dito sa forum na to kasi nagbabasa din ako konti... tpos testing2 kung gumagana nga...

@jaidee... pwede magtanong?? pm mo namn sa akin last 3 steps sa dupe hack nung pinost ni juju___ >> dko alam name nya eh... bsta ung last three steps nya ang labo kasi nung tutorial, all i can do is dupe it pero mukhang same lang dun sa dupe item na ginagawa ko kasi kapag binenta ko eh sumasama ung original item... tpos kapag binalik ko mula sa sell npc papnta sa inventory ko magiging 4billion ung pera ko and i got DC... i think there is some sort na mali sa tutorial ng DUPING using CE only until the end...
OMG what the hell language are you talking on?
Old   #66

Quote:
Originally Posted by nopp View Post
OMG what the hell language are you talking on?
That is tagalog.. philippine language, still don't vote for that being the national language when bisaya dialect or cebuao is spoken by 60-70% of the population as oppose to 20% speakers of tagalog.

@jingleincr
dont compare kaspersky which have a sig file in plain text. the purpose is different and kaspersky license can be transfered as it always comes in 3 pc usage. ignorance is not an execuse to use in bragging.

it is damn stupid to design a software for exporting it's license back and forth if you compress it. that key already have encrypted text. do even have an idea how those keys get in there?

someone buy those keys and some stole those keys as it was so easy to export them.

@rudokop software
anyone who claims it was easy to cracked this one was nuts. this was not crack proof and a can be bypassed by a proxy server using host file to trick the software, crackable does not mean easy to crack.

the question why no one have successfully cracked this one?
1. servers get pacthed
2. rudokop is encrypted, the file you get is decrypted in the memory and then the command sequence will jump to this new memory region and continue program execution.
3. the key they provide when you register is also the unlocking pass for rudokop
4. even the developer lost tracks on what he have done ^_^

this can be cracked 100% but it was not worth it since buying it takes less time and less work. that is the reason why no one takes so much time cracking it. plus, it was designed on russian server, there is no fool proof means that all functions will work on your server.

PS.
why do i know.. let's just say that i was a fan on thinking and evolving virus. all methods i use was applied in rudukop to shield it from reverse engineering.
Old   #67

BUY IT DUDES! its $85 + $25 for eagle eye program. hell dont know what that is.. visit rf-cheats
Old   #68

Quote:

if the source is an accretian, make it think that you're not a corite or a bellato. make it think that you are an accretian. don't lose hope. - luffy d. monkey

it's easy to get rudukop. 1 website project lang yan.. may 3 - 5 copies ka na. kaysa magpakahirap ka i-hack, magpakahirap ka nalang gumawa ng projects. tiyak naman na may makukuha ka.
Old   #69

^

man ! I would like to know how to access Mau NPC so I could repair my MAU in the middle of a Hora BD lol
Old   #70

Quote:
Originally Posted by vhortex View Post
this can be cracked 100% but it was not worth it since buying it takes less time and less work. that is the reason why no one takes so much time cracking it. plus, it was designed on russian server, there is no fool proof means that all functions will work on your server.
Im playing on rfpoa, there are lot's of RFRudokop users. So it works on non-russian servers 100%
Old   #71

TY 98mtl. Unfortunately I do not have the luxury of time.

@vhortex.
What you are saying is true, 2 yrs ago. And yes, I have to admit, I was able to fool the old version of rudokop to work specifically 1.2. delta version. The sad thing is was it was all in Russin eversince that rudokop keeps getting better in terms of hack proofing.

To those who are still not convinced, If you can crack or at least know what algorithm ( if any ) execryptor is using your 10% there. Hahahahahaha.
Old   #72

Quote:
TY 98mtl. Unfortunately I do not have the luxury of time.

@vhortex.
What you are saying is true, 2 yrs ago. And yes, I have to admit, I was able to fool the old version of rudokop to work specifically 1.2. delta version. The sad thing is was it was all in Russin eversince that rudokop keeps getting better in terms of hack proofing.

To those who are still not convinced, If you can crack or at least know what algorithm ( if any ) execryptor is using your 10% there. Hahahahahaha.
yes. nung una pwede siyang i-fool kahit sa hosts lang.. pagdating ng next version hindi na pwede. bumili nalang kayo. mag sipag lang sa pagaaral at pag may trabaho na madali na kayong makakabili.
Old   #73

Quote:
Originally Posted by nopp View Post
Im playing on rfpoa, there are lot's of RFRudokop users. So it works on non-russian servers 100%
The English version supports most of the English private servers as I know.

Anyway, does anyone have the download of the latest version? I just want to see what jaidee is talking about .
Old   #74

300 euro ? for a bunch of **** ?
Old   #75

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98mtl6 View Post
yes. nung una pwede siyang i-fool kahit sa hosts lang.. pagdating ng next version hindi na pwede. bumili nalang kayo. mag sipag lang sa pagaaral at pag may trabaho na madali na kayong makakabili.
it cant be fooled bacause it is using IP.. the old version uses hostname or domain name. It does not mean that the system can't be a victim of DNS poison.

You can poison the DNS or alter where it connects using routers.