Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 01:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

RFRudokop

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question RFRudokop

Do anyone know what with RFRudokop???? do anyone have it??? do anyone now if it works......... i have been looking but i only find **** online and virus/keyloggers in google......

if your nice to me i will give you a sweet
/|\
|
|
(GIVE ME IT)

thanks

Thanks
2 Users
Old   #2

Received Thanks: 1,066
Dude Rudokop has to be purchased for 300 euro!!! Yes it works!!! It exists and more than exists!!! If you have russian language knowledge and 300 euro I can arrange a purchase!!!

Thanks
1 User
Old   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by raving_dude View Post
Dude Rudokop has to be purchased for 300 euro!!! Yes it works!!! It exists and more than exists!!! If you have russian language knowledge and 300 euro I can arrange a purchase!!!
LOL have a look at its 60 euro, not 300 and this version is english
Old   #4

60 euro!!! That is cool!!! I will buy it for sure!!! But the problem is that you cannot share it!!! You need special premission to connect rudokop to their server!!! And an unique code that is protecting aswell!!! So hard luck for those who cant afford one!!!

Thanks
1 User
Old   #5

can you share it pls
Thanks
1 User
Old   #6

Talking

Quote:
And our conditions:
- Bot has online verification. It causes some restrictions in its work. For example 1 purchased bot can run only on 1 specified PC! If you wish to use it on more than 1 PC, You should buy extra version (with the discount of 50%)
- Online verification links bot to PC hardware and some software. Thatís why after system restoring(reinstalling of Windows) or some some hardware changes (especially CPU) there is some probability that bot wonít work and you will need to contact us again, we will make changes to our base accordingly to your PC(for free of course). This inconvenience stops bot from wide spreading, undoubtedly it is in everyones interests. Bot is valuable only till it is used by small group of people.
- You are obliged not to give anyone bot. If it is proved that gave someone bot, you are instantly deleted from our base and never be able to use it again.
- If you are in any way connected to administration of any RF-Online server, you may be deleted from our base, no matter what is the purpose of your bot using.
- The program is focused on the advanced users. RFRudokop doesnt have English documentation at this moment, but I hope we will fix it in future.

btw. if some1 has a cracked version ... pm me
Thanks
1 User
Old   #7

NOBODY HAS A CRACKED VERSION!! NOBODY WILL EVER HAVE A CRACKED VERSION FORGET IT!!!
Thanks
1 User
Old   #8

lol, nub >.< cracking connecting to server for authorization is pretty easy to do, you need to edit exe file and fine 010101 code that is respponsible for it and delete it :P I cant do it myself but some1 will do it for sure
Thanks
1 User
Old   #9

Tsufuri did you just call me nOOb??? I am in shock!!! Ok now about your noob'ish thougts!!!
Dude it is made by top russian hackers!!! Do you really think they would make it possible to crack their masterpiece??? If you did you are sooooooo not realistic!!!! They have made it impossible to crack!!! 1000 like you have tried and failed!!! So just buy it and be a happy cheater!!!
Thanks
1 User
Old   #10

if anyone could share it, then go. another thing is that cracking those things can also be possible. everything has a weakness in it. BUT sorry im not a professional badass, so let's just wait for someone to share. :P
Old   #11

Everything can be cracked lol. Idea is simple but how to do it hehe. Thats a nightmare o.O
Old   #12

yah hope some Good Guys out there crack it ^_^
Old   #13

No nobody will!!! I repeat: TOP HACKERS HAVE MADE IT!!!! They would never allow to hack it!!! So just listen to me!!! Not everything is crackable!!!
Thanks
1 User
Old   #14

Raving dyde stop cry almoust cracked just wait guys.....
Thanks
1 User
Old   #15

Bot can login but 1 more problem when it cracked first what do bot its PM GM im bot bla bla bla ban me plz

Thanks
1 User