Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 01:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

RFRudokop

Old   #46

elite*gold: 0
hello people... im new here in elitepvpers.... RFRudokop.... dont you want to check any warez site... first... i heared that they got... illegal stuuf like... cracked games, craked bot, serial provided games, speed hack etc... coz i warez dont have it just wait, poof after few weeks tada... warez have it

Old   #47

i just want to say... if you dont bot... ur just wasting your life...
a game with, out bot sucks.... to those people who are playing online 24/7 your just wasting your life... no matter how you look at it, mmorpg's are still a game

Old   #48

lol,sugar.. the problem is not the program itself.. its the cracking of the program..u can get the program.. but u wont be able to use..
Old   #49

if i post other hacking program and claim that i'm the one made it and i tried o sell it, you call me "DIE YOU LEECHER" blah blah blah

if some1 make their own hacking program and tried to sell for living it u call "SCAM, IT DOESN'T WORK" blah blah blah

so you want everything is free for you????then why you try to make your own hacking program????after that what if some1 asking you to share what you have made for free???you'll think twice right???

so why don't you try to imagine if you are the creator of rfrudokop???you the one made that and i'm the one who scream that rfdukokop is a fake, i'm the one who protests that you rob our money with your simple program trick????

before you insult the creator of rfdukokop, please make some program that can hack some online games then you share it to every1, after another patch you must reconfigure the program, again and again, after you know how hard to hack is, and you starting angry because some people yell at you that your program is a scam because it wont work anymore.then you can judge other people

Old   #50

Yeah, its a baddass piece too, you cna run and farm like 15 clients off of one computer. i have a version of it but to be honest i havent opened it.ill check it out later today or tongiht and see if i can open it. ido know its not the 3.0.1 or whatever version so...its going to be in russion. ill check out the price and i may purchase it if not to expensive.
Old   #51

hahahah. Talk about rudokop.. there is a version that is crackable

However, since everything has patched. You won't be able to use it on any other server besides the original russian version.

Believe me it have tried cracking it. And once I saw that it was worth having, I ended up getting it and thanked Darkgrey for creating a masterpiece. Sure it was a collaboration for most parts.

I'm happy with it even if I got 25 avatars banned. Btw I am not using the anti GM settings.. Cause I don't want to make my bots login logout everytime a GM is online..
Old   #52

Well, just took a look at the version i have. Its RFRudokop_1.2.8.en
obviously out of date.i dont know how to get it to run. it hangs for 2 secs on ym comp and then crashed and wants me to debug it. nothing on it as far as viruses and keyloggers go. i just cant get it to open or work.personally i dont wnat to spend the money on the bot but im going to ask some questions and i may consider purchasing the newest version and seeing what the fuss is all about.
Old   #53

Try using OllyDbg, ull figure out why it crash.
Anyone have the latest version? 3.0.1 or what ever it is?
Old   #54

on they have the new versions anyone plz share this if you have them specially to all pinoys
Old   #55

Ok here is the real deal. All of files that are available for download are workable. Meaning they work. Unfortunately, there is a feature called online authentication. Once the application is ran it will seek the database of the maker and then check if you pc is authenticated. If you are not then the application simply stalls.

Now any slight change on the hardware and OS of the computer will result in reregistering the computer.

SO EVEN IF YOU GET TO DOWNLOAD THE SOFTWARE IT WILL NOT WORK..
Old   #56

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaidee View Post
Ok here is the real deal. All of files that are available for download are workable. Meaning they work. Unfortunately, there is a feature called online authentication. Once the application is ran it will seek the database of the maker and then check if you pc is authenticated. If you are not then the application simply stalls.

Now any slight change on the hardware and OS of the computer will result in reregistering the computer.

SO EVEN IF YOU GET TO DOWNLOAD THE SOFTWARE IT WILL NOT WORK..
@jaidee lolz anybody can crack a database without seeing it as the fake one, take for instance the kaspersky which has a crack you can use to send in the server that it is not fake and can update normally... all we need is a good cracker^_^ and a good HACKER^_^
Old   #57

I do not think that would be the case. Knowing the background of the creator x blackhat hacker.

Unfortunately for kaspersky the authenticating server is available to the public.

Unfortunately for rudokop when you open the program it authenticates right away.
the authentication is os and hardware based combined.

Even if you get the address of the server it will still not do you any good since the exe file itself is encrypted on the highest level and uses Execryptor, that uses code morphing even on the machine code level..

The author had all the grounds covered. He may have not on the previous versions, to which I have already cracked ( only works on russian servers ).

So do you think you know better than me?

Have you done your homework just to say that it can be cracked by anyone. I don't think so.

Better do your homework before you blab anything okay.

Its true that software can be recreated by software. It will take a very very long time for rudokop and when that happens , the author has abandoned the old encryption methods and moved on to another one.

This is not just you average bot. Its a MASTERPIECE..
Old   #58

lolz someone will crack this for sure i know it^_^

someone will compete out there and try the skills of your idol^_^

ahh...

anyway

ur

jaidee

THE DONATOR>> ALSO>>> **** THOSE GUYS IN RF who donates cause they never been banned cause they are donators lolz^_^
Old   #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaidee View Post
I do not think that would be the case. Knowing the background of the creator x blackhat hacker.

Unfortunately for kaspersky the authenticating server is available to the public.

Unfortunately for rudokop when you open the program it authenticates right away.
the authentication is os and hardware based combined.

Even if you get the address of the server it will still not do you any good since the exe file itself is encrypted on the highest level and uses Execryptor, that uses code morphing even on the machine code level..

The author had all the grounds covered. He may have not on the previous versions, to which I have already cracked ( only works on russian servers ).

So do you think you know better than me?

Have you done your homework just to say that it can be cracked by anyone. I don't think so.

Better do your homework before you blab anything okay.

Its true that software can be recreated by software. It will take a very very long time for rudokop and when that happens , the author has abandoned the old encryption methods and moved on to another one.

This is not just you average bot. Its a MASTERPIECE..

PUTANG INA MO MAMATAY KA NA GAGO KA PALA EH... KALA MO KUNG SINO KAYONG MGA MAGALING MAG HACK MGA ASA KAYO...
KAYA DIN NG MGA PINOY YAN...
RF MAMATAY DIN YAN KAYA WAG KA NA UMASA UNGHANG KA^_^
Old   #60

gago ka ba?

I said it can't be hacked.. Hindi ko idol si Dark..

Ang sinasabi ko ang totoo. If you are so stubborn to admit na magaling ang gumawa better try your luck..

Ang sabi ko din , I have hacked the older version and made it to work. Kaso may malaking pinagkaiba.... The authentication method used..

Kung wala kang alam sa indept technicality .. pag aralan mo.. hindi yun dada ka ng dada. Black hat hacker yun gumawa ng application. Even the people that does hacking would not dare touch it dahil sa execryptor. And if you search execryptorm, the latest one, wala pa nakaka crack sa mga applications na encrypted neto except perhaps yun authors ng execryptor. And also the application was not made on just 1 single compiler. Multiple compiler yun ginamit.

Nosebleed na ba? Mag- aral ka muna. Di mo ata naiintindihan ang mga sinasabi ko eh...

Many have tried and failed including me.

Kung di mo tangap may hint ako mag aral ka ng machine language as in 1 and zeroes na coding. Maiintindihan mo kung bakit.

An analogy would be if you were to put an ocean into a pail. It can't be done, yet you insist..

BTW Just a background of what i have done so far..

I have tried OllyDbg, and I have a list of compilers,decompilers,decryptors , the hacker tools its in my HDD worth more than 2 gigs. Even if they have viruses I ran them. Yet only 1 application told me that it was encrypted with execryptor. And by *** execryptor is the worst encrypting software that you may encounter..

And the reason why I bought rudokop was due to I failed. Alam mo ba since May ko pa hinahack dati yun rudokop trying all sorts of stuff. I gave up August and bought the real thing..