Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz
You last visited: Today at 21:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

where is Ncarbon?

Discussion on where is Ncarbon? within the Rappelz forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
where is Ncarbon?

wtf happened to Ncarbon/Arcadia devs forums? they been gone for like 2-3 days? nothin comes up they close down and leave us?
Old 11/09/2011, 08:30   #2

Received Thanks: 8,863
Old 11/09/2011, 11:37   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yunchen View Post
i think yes becuase the there forum does not work and it was shutdown like five days ago and they didn't say any thin abut errors in it or that they are trying to fix the website
i hope the didn't shut down the team and the forum :P
Old 11/10/2011, 00:27   #4

Ncarbon is still working on the Emulator, and we have not going private , site is having issues and the guys that run it from our dev team can not be contacted atm most likely due to the floods in France where they are, the site will come back when they can get it running again.
Old 11/10/2011, 00:34   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by jw988 View Post
Ncarbon is still working on the Emulator, and we have not going private , site is having issues and the guys that run it from our dev team can not be contacted atm most likely due to the floods in France where they are, the site will come back when they can get it running again.
Thanks, thought so. But in my Opinion, it would be better to stay private until you all finished your work. I mean, all leechers were at your site, came back now to E*pvp and when Arcadia Forum will be up again, they will come back and spam there.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/10/2011, 02:01   #6

Received Thanks: 2,458
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raskim2000 View Post
Thanks, thought so. But in my Opinion, it would be better to stay private until you all finished your work. I mean, all leechers were at your site, came back now to E*pvp and when Arcadia Forum will be up again, they will come back and spam there.
Since we refuse to give them there fixes now and are keeping things in the circle here or like box? Trapezoid? W/E Glad to hear you guys are still working on the Emu and kinda glad for your downtime. Got to work past my beef with Speedy and Speedy in turn got to make a lot of my players and other servers players very happy ^^. Can't wait to see the emu.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/10/2011, 03:23   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ismokedrow View Post
Since we refuse to give them there fixes now and are keeping things in the circle here or like box? Trapezoid? W/E Glad to hear you guys are still working on the Emu and kinda glad for your downtime. Got to work past my beef with Speedy and Speedy in turn got to make a lot of my players and other servers players very happy ^^. Can't wait to see the emu.
Sure, but i give my Stuff to a Friend, wich run's a Server for him and his Friend`s. You know, i dont want to work on so much thing`s for nothing. In my Opinion, we all /doing/done a great job in fixing realsing etc. Mean`s NCarbon, Redemption and all other who shared their usefull stuff.

Maybe im Oldschool, but i want that someone use my stuff to be happy, only thing i hate are the leecher, wich steel our work and claim them as their`s.

I will never understand, why they doing that, but we can only stop it, when we stop releasing our stuff and that makes me sad. A devilring.
Old 11/10/2011, 03:35   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoflcopterGoesSoiSoiSoi View Post
LMAO
And again, only Bullshit from you. x) Why don`t you go playing with other Child`s on the KTS. I bet they are missing you there.
Old 11/11/2011, 09:54   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raskim2000 View Post
Sure, but i give my Stuff to a Friend, wich run's a Server for him and his Friend`s. You know, i dont want to work on so much thing`s for nothing. In my Opinion, we all /doing/done a great job in fixing realsing etc. Mean`s NCarbon, Redemption and all other who shared their usefull stuff.

Maybe im Oldschool, but i want that someone use my stuff to be happy, only thing i hate are the leecher, wich steel our work and claim them as their`s.

I will never understand, why they doing that, but we can only stop it, when we stop releasing our stuff and that makes me sad. A devilring.
**** guys you still didn't understand why does the leechers do that becuase they want to be heros and they can't and they want to be knowen with your work so somebody from any server pay for him to be from his team or something like that
Old 11/11/2011, 14:52   #10

is back ^^