Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz
You last visited: Today at 23:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NCarbon Dev's and you.

Discussion on NCarbon Dev's and you. within the Rappelz forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 2,458
NCarbon Dev's and you.

Over the past week it would seem that a lot of EPVP users deliberately or inadvertently missed the entire point of my beef with NCarbon. Either seeing it as an attempt to discredit the NCarbon Dev's or make a mockery of their accomplishments.

Sure I could see how some with bad reading comprehension could view it this way. But in the end, this is not true at all.

What was Redemption's issue with The NCarbon Dev Team?

Oh that ones simple, I decided that I as a person had to step up in Kales defense as Wisp66 began posting lies about the whole situation. Even at this point I said very little. That however changed when Wisp66 began calling Kale's team 'Thieves' while I worked alongside of him.

That was very disrespectful and insulting to me. That is the entire reason I spoke out and called Wisp66 on her lies. The response of the NCarbon team was to tuck tail and get out of EPVP before anyone else called them on their shady tactics, hiding behind the all too common guise of 'EPVP being too kiddy for them."

This however only expounded my reasons for attacking the NCarbon Dev Team, viciously even at that point. Only to be worsened by Wisp66 running to another forum and dissing this whole community. While the leeches sat there on their butt paws in the air 'Don't worry massa, you can hit us and diss us, we still wait fer ya.'

In the end no amount of discussion could have ever shown both sides (Myself and NCarbon Devs) true colors.

Does this mean that I am promoting the willful Trolling/Bashing of NCarbon Dev's?

No at all. Every server on this list including mine is where it's at solely because of the hard work and dedication the NCarbon Development Team put into this project. While most if not all sat there mouths a gap, droll rolling down their cheeks begging and wishing and SCREAMING for a release.

Now I see these servers sporting 'Custom Made by XXXXX' and it's the biggest crock of shit on these here forums. Knowing you didn't customize shit aside of some lua's and SQL entries. Unless you did some web-development for your server. (This also applies to Redemption) none of are exempt and every single one of us owe respect to NCarbon.

But the NCarbon Dev's tucked tail, isn't that what you said?

So what, who cares if they decided to move on. (Considering Wisp66 posted that there would be a public Dev forum.) ** I WILL NOT attest to the validity of her claim. ** Is it killing you? Did it take away your ability to use the former release that there is still plenty of links to, no?

No matter my Relationship or your Relationship to NCarbon Dev's in the end this is their baby and their bread and butter. Every time you deny them the satisfaction of acknowledgement of their work, it's like kicking a little kid in the stomach and taking his ice cream. You're a poor poor POOR example of a human being and should seriously consider a re-evaluation of your life and manner.

/rant-off

Old 08/01/2011, 22:03   #2

ismoke give it a rest now dude....this whole omg u ncarbon devs suck is getting old now.

and tbh they did and have done more work then ever have granted ur work is nice yes but u havnt writen or coded the tables and dbs, u havnt fixed numbers and numbers of issues.

Bring us epic 7 fullly working then ill say your better then ncarbon.
Old 08/01/2011, 22:18   #3

Right is that why u removed ur orignal bash post about them before is it?
trying to look all sweet and innocent now, just like kale is doing yes i noticed he changed stoped trolling, which tbh is nice starting to like that side of him.

Dont deny u didnt start a flame war about them.

Edit: if u quoting me add this bit to..
Sorry i just dont buy the sudden change of tune, plus im sick of everyone being so ungreatfull to them for all their hard work is annoying me..no1 cares.

After reading ur posts in ToE or w.e their name is since they change every dam post. i understand what your getting at.

im just sick of hearing how ppl hate them when all they have done is spent countless hrs of the lives bringing us rappelz private servers.

SO IM SORRY =(
Old 08/01/2011, 22:20   #4

nice story <.@

xD
Old 08/01/2011, 22:23   #5

ismoke give it a rest clam down if it wasn't for ncarbon you would not have got this far so how about just be quite.
Old 08/01/2011, 22:23   #6

Reported:

Quote:
I believe that this has gone on long enough. These medial issues between the devs is detracting from the entire point of this forum and has even caused tension between the various dev teams. Smoke is doing nothing but continually poring spoiled milk on a festering wound, as such I find his childish drama to be tiresome and idiotic at this point.

Several other users have requested the end of this foolish rave, and yet he does not listen while pushing off the issues between his 'team' that is really only him and the original NCarbon development team that no longer works on this forum due in no small part to him and another whom will remain nameless. Smoke however will not cease this senseless bashing of other people and has apparently proclaimed himself the self-appointed police of the Rappelz community.

He has insulted several teams based on his own personal biased and quite frankly is doing nothing but spreading descension among the other teams. As such I would like to request this thread to be removed as nothing more than childish banter that has absolutely no point but to cause more issues in the community.

HeavenOnlyWishes
Old 08/01/2011, 22:27   #7

acutually now i see what smoke is getting at

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavenOnlyWishes View Post
Server custom made by Uebari. All of the above is subject to change at our discretion.
not once in ur main thread did u credit them...just took their work and claimed it custom by u, yes u customised stuff but u didnt build it from scratch now did u?

now i understand smoke finaly....
Old 08/01/2011, 22:30   #8

now it's bad story
Old 08/01/2011, 22:40   #9

reported : more drama and starting a fight in the board

@ismoke man leave this thread alone you are useless the Ncarbon team is the one that realsed the server files and they are the ones who you are useing thier files what did you do for us ?? nothing exept for somethings that was in the database
Old 08/01/2011, 22:44   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironhammer500 View Post
acutually now i see what smoke is getting at

not once in ur main thread did u credit them...just took their work and claimed it custom by u, yes u customised stuff but u didnt build it from scratch now did u?

now i understand smoke finaly....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ismokedrow
While the project does owe it's roots to the NCarbon Developement Team, it does not hold their values or practices. This project is founded on sharing and will remain that way.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fouad1979 View Post
reported : more drama and starting a fight in the board

@ismoke man leave this thread alone you are useless the Ncarbon team is the one that realsed the server files and they are the ones who you are useing thier files what did you do for us ?? nothing exept for somethings that was in the database

LOL, you realize that doing that kind of post you're spamming? Apparently you just want to just in the forum and create the drama. You are ignoring the Original Post entirely and the point that was trying to be made. You're a pitiful little trolls that need to get a life.
Old 08/01/2011, 22:47   #11

Even tho i just backed u up...fine w.e seems u dont care all u see if the need to bash ppl.
EVEN WHEN THEY BACK U UP!

BTW SMOKE i ment ToE didnt give them credits....LEARN TO READ QUOTES! as u keep saying learn to read at me.
Old 08/01/2011, 22:51   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironhammer500 View Post
Even tho i just backed u up...fine w.e seems u dont care all u see if the need to bash ppl.
EVEN WHEN THEY BACK U UP!

BTW SMOKE i ment ToE didnt give them credits....LEARN TO READ QUOTES! as u keep saying learn to read at me.
Alright, Alright dude. My bad. But gotta plus +1 you on the calling ToE on the very thing I'm trying to say and the bigger part of why I posted this thread to begin with. You're name will be removed from the post.
Old 08/01/2011, 22:55   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by ismokedrow View Post
Alright, Alright dude. My bad. But gotta plus +1 you on the calling ToE on the very thing I'm trying to say and the bigger part of why I posted this thread to begin with. You're name will be removed from the post.
yea ty and sorry yelled at you im not in the best of moods today =(
But everyone should post credits to ncarbon in their server posts i know alot have, but most havnt.
Old 08/01/2011, 23:11   #14

Not that it's any of your business what our server does, but credit was given to the NCarbon team on our forum and will be posted on our site as soon as it is launched. As for the part about Uebari, he was given direct credit because the server was heavily modified by him after he retrieved the NCarbon version. So if your done, the one who needs to get a life smoke....
Old 08/01/2011, 23:12   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavenOnlyWishes View Post
Not that it's any of your business what our server does, but credit was given to the NCarbon team on our forum and will be posted on our site as soon as it is launched. As for the part about Uebari, he was given direct credit because the server was heavily modified by him after he retrieved the NCarbon version. So if your done, the one who needs to get a life smoke....
I lol'd. Best you got?

Ooo mai gawz!

You gave them credit on a forum that no one cares about? Come on now, 'Uebari designed the forums himself' /clap clap I'm glad that he was able to figure out a PHP Forum Content Management System or 'CMS'