Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Opening] Underworld Server

Discussion on [Opening] Underworld Server within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,188
[Opening] Underworld Server

Hi there ;-)
After a long break from publicity & several time of just supporting other server with files & content, there were some friends who "annoyed" me with the request to open an own small server with my standard-allround-stuff.

Well, they got what they wanted and tested the last 1,5 months around to find bugs & issues.
And now I've decided together with @ to make it public to anyone today who is interested in playing on my big sh*t of changes I made there ;-)
(Those who know me are aware of my freaky changes I guess)

There were/are already some server with my basic fileset & their own direction of developing it further ( Vortex, Fusion, Immortal, Hector, ...),
so you might have already an idea about many mechanics I've added and/or changed.

For those who have absolutely no idea about it:
Underworld (previous project named Epicaria) is now a 9.1-source-based server
which I've developed further about the last years since Team Revolution released the sourcecode.
It includes stuff from several Epica as well as nearly all of my old custom stuff & totally new possibilities.

I won't make a list of all the changes here (I'd just copy it from discord anyway ), but to show at least the rates here:

General Rates:
EXP: x3
JP: x3
Itemdrop: x5 (but be aware that I have rewritten whole droptable by myself which results in custom droptable/-chances anyway)
Golddrop: x1
Lakdrop: x3
Tame: x1
Supported Languages: DE & EN

And for visual input about some of its content:

Eventbuffs on Pets

Lootpet Taming

Increaseable Storage

Increased Buffdisplay

Statpoint System

Dynamic Itemquality

Skillcard Combiner

CTRL for show/hide parts of Tooltip

Direct Looting

Buffdemons (replaces Buff characters!)

How to use/create ancient gear

Important sidenotes:
- It is NOT a 9.4 or 9.5.2 server!
- I got my knowledge about programming by doing stuff by myself or sometimes with some help,means tbh I'm not capable of doing 100% of all that Gala did/does...but sometimes I probably do stuff that they won't
- I'm no webdeveloper. Fayz gave me some motivation to start with it & learning another time some stuff on my own, but yeah...it's still a bit empty, so don't expect a masterpiece there. xD
(Backlink added in Partnerpages-Dropdown btw.)

Special thanks (external) related to specifically this project background:
- @ for responding even on dumb questions by me & some help with understandings
- @ for his support when I started learning to work on sourcecode
- @ & TeamRevolution for their Release of the sourcecode, which was the ultimate base to combine with my custom server stuff
- all the players who tested so many crap I've implemented & didn't go well first... xD

Thanks for reading!
Regards,
InkDevil/LamiaCore
Thanks
14 Users
Old 10/02/2022, 05:03   #2

elite*gold: 6190
One of the best developers that Rappelz ever seen, I advice everyone to try his work.

Wish you the best of luck in your new project.
Thanks
6 Users
Old 10/04/2022, 17:19   #3

Good luck my master!
Old 10/04/2022, 22:52   #4

elite*gold: 6
Schön zu lesen das du wieder deinen Wahnsinn selber Öffentlich gestellt hast. Wünsche dir viel Erfolg den du dir echt verdient hättest für deine Genialen Arbeiten !
Old 10/04/2022, 23:00   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost Informatics View Post
One of the best developers that Rappelz ever seen, I advice everyone to try his work.

Wish you the best of luck in your new project.
Thanks
Sadly the server won't be point of interest for everyone regarding dropchance, levelspeed, etc.
But I guess for those who like it that way it should be a cool experience. ( #NoAdvertisement )

Quote:
Originally Posted by yosiemelo View Post
Good luck my master!
May the force with you my Padawan !

Quote:
Originally Posted by MapDesignBlack View Post
Schön zu lesen das du wieder deinen Wahnsinn selber Öffentlich gestellt hast. Wünsche dir viel Erfolg den du dir echt verdient hättest für deine Genialen Arbeiten !
Ich hatte mich ja echt davor gedrückt, weil mir die Administrator-Rolle einfach nicht so liegt,
und ich auch nicht die Motivation habe/hatte mich mit dem Web-Anhängsel zu beschäftigen.
Letzten Endes hab ich mich dann überreden lassen, damit das ganze Projekt nicht komplett im Sand verläuft
Old 10/04/2022, 23:31   #6

rather use your ego name 'Cybermantis' so teamhyperion-eos players and darknessfight ex players will know your identity. at least that;s the name i remember representing of you nooblet XD!

will see if i take this a look, how ever i am not a fan of your "standartized" mechanics i only hanged out on immortal medium months ago for a short time XD and in fusion's beta(2days of beta was enough to me to see flaws and cons).
ohh and ahhh, goodluck with the server dx
Old 10/05/2022, 17:18   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by killnova View Post
rather use your ego name 'Cybermantis' so teamhyperion-eos players and darknessfight ex players will know your identity. at least that;s the name i remember representing of you nooblet XD!

will see if i take this a look, how ever i am not a fan of your "standartized" mechanics i only hanged out on immortal medium months ago for a short time XD and in fusion's beta(2days of beta was enough to me to see flaws and cons).
ohh and ahhh, goodluck with the server dx
:P I doubt there are many people left who knew me with that name.
Or with "Tweek".

Especially since I saw somebody faked my old DF name...

So I won't use "Cybermantis" somewhere as devname xD
Old 10/05/2022, 21:50   #8

"I'm no webdeveloper. Fayz gave me some motivation to start with it & learning another time some stuff on my own, but yeah...it's still a bit empty, so don't expect a masterpiece there. xD"

If u want some helps, call me baby
Old 10/06/2022, 12:45   #9

well at least he is beeing fair than some "super experienced developers" in this forum who makes mistakes that are still below any slight clue having player level and denies they do them then blames on everyone else

Quote:
Originally Posted by InkDevil View Post
Or with "Tweek".

Quote:
Or with "Tweek".

i bet there is a bunch of darknessfight/eos/serenity and king of hell server players around this community and forums until this day aswell XD
but they run different character names not fully disguised
DF for my friends was kind of a great server (especially for that money and item duplication bug to have unlimited resources that after 3 hours of exploiting they could buy entire auction house in game XDD)! and honestly. that never has been fixed till the server closing date XDD!
if we wanted destroy servers now, they would be gone in matter of a week XD maybe matter of couple days and it;s over for it XD
and all that exploit surprisingly was done by one and the same guild-alliance, from some people known with names CrazyLoop(Hybrid)-tortus official server player, and SnuggleBotto's crew no need more names, you know to who they will link now.
@ your files has its own specific bugs aswell that appears to be on every server that's based in your source version for at least basic one
yosiem fortunately knows them and if they are skiped by managing the server by someone else. this is obviouslly recognised but too late
i think the people thinking that specific files doesnt have specific features-they really do. this happened in fusion and vortex-but admins didnt notice this, only players that used them at their disposal
Old 10/14/2022, 16:59   #10

Received Thanks: 3,458
Quote:
- @ for his support when I started learning to work on sourcecode
<3

Quote:
Originally Posted by killnova View Post
DF for my friends was kind of a great server (especially for that money and item duplication bug to have unlimited resources that after 3 hours of exploiting they could buy entire auction house in game XDD)! and honestly. that never has been fixed till the server closing date XDD!
Well, to be fair, back then were different times. No Source Code, no possibility to actually fix stuff like that (well, except if it was caused by lua scripts) or stuff like that.
Fun fact, when I started with DF in 2010 I had no idea about programming or any stuff like that, I was like... 15 or so. Now I'm a real developer

Looking at what's possible now, I'm actually amazed how far you guys have come and that the scene is still alive.

Good luck with the server, and remember say hi sometimes @

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost Informatics View Post
And one of, if not the, most motivated person I've met so far.
Thanks
6 Users
Old 10/23/2022, 13:17   #11

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xijezu View Post
<3

Well, to be fair, back then were different times. No Source Code, no possibility to actually fix stuff like that (well, except if it was caused by lua scripts) or stuff like that.
Fun fact, when I started with DF in 2010 I had no idea about programming or any stuff like that, I was like... 15 or so. Now I'm a real developer

Looking at what's possible now, I'm actually amazed how far you guys have come and that the scene is still alive.

Good luck with the server, and remember say hi sometimes @

And one of, if not the, most motivated person I've met so far.
well to actually be fair. we'd exploit everything out of anything if we wanted destroy the server completely. how ever, this isnt our plans, alot of so called "developers" on this forum arent devs, theyre kids with oversized egos or adults thinking they know whats good for the community getting on friend politics which destroys projects. sure, i myself stick to my friend's servers but this doesnt mean i support all of their ideas or all of the staff's ideas accepted by others. majority of patches and failures prediction comes from vast of experience observing similar-same files servers. but i highly doubt people noticed this. and thank you for your response. i am not really into rappelz anymore, but at alot of points, source code made the game collapse. sourcecode made more issues than features mostly, and solution measurements has to be rechecked 100times before implemented.
i've been observing the game for two entire years since back in the game-i think last servers ive been on were warfare peoples-7amase, revo 9.1 for short and angelus rappelz(sure you know who were admins of angelus rappelz(it's a blitz rappelz player base)-literally SEA ph offi servers players, sunggos/mostwanteed-drcardin(mret) etc XD
goodluck with your developer job occupation and and also DF had a bug where d3 old non mc items hited harder in pvp than full feral, about 40% harder in damage and resistance/defensiveless levelss xD
P.S. that bug with item duplication and gold dupe was in official also, corsola/mightnare(co leader of 7th syndicate exploited it altogether with my friends who playeed darknessfight) XDD
Old 10/23/2022, 15:39   #12

can we read something about the server here or is this going to be a private talk?
if so then use discord or something
Old 10/25/2022, 10:32   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by GerChief View Post
can we read something about the server here or is this going to be a private talk?
if so then use discord or something
chill **** bobby <3
Old 02/16/2023, 21:24   #14

Well, since I didn't update my post yet, here are the patchnotes of the last months summed up:

Deutsch

English
Old 02/23/2023, 01:08   #15

This server has a lot of things you cant see with first time playing.

When i started i farmed elite mobs to get some runes, which will increase the rarity of my gear!! I was able to put my statpoints from level up into stats i wanted and pushed until level 100 with vulcanos dungeon. Only then i realized there is legendary gear (upgradable gear) o.O

I am a solo player, so i farmed (suffered) until level 120, learned to use the 'potion-crafting-system' and made final awakening stones.

After finally reaching level 150 i went questing. This server gives % of my exp with every quest and a bit of currency, so i travelled the world (e.g. veiled island Kainen quest and dailys).
It is a good feeling to have quests worth something and having a reason to travel outside of dungeons!!

Now i am farming to get some pets. Old pets are slightly improved, though, there are new pets (nerfed), but that's not what i am here for.
Also the endgame from newer epic within this oldschool server is a big challenge and i am looking forward to it!!!

Ps: Most Items will be send to inventory directly and dont need to be looted and I LOVE THAT !!
Thanks
1 User