Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:27

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement
Bitcoin Dice Game


[Discussion] Looking for a GOOD Private Server

Discussion on [Discussion] Looking for a GOOD Private Server within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 42
Received Thanks: 12
Post [Discussion] Looking for a GOOD Private Server

Hello there,

Notice: My English is no near perfect & I couldn't pick the best words so you might need to read some parts twice to understand my point.

I am a daily active player, Cash shop user, Rappelz fan and noisy person too :P
I can't Live without playing this game, And since Official versions of Rappelz are just a software owned by company that somehow want to gain money of our pockets.. I don't think this is the answer.

I've been searching for a REAL "RAPPELZ" private server with OFFICIAL files & Client and well adjusted but, as always same trashy DEV and Admins...

almost all of the private servers nowdays are boring YES every server has its own issue (fake files/skills or customized or P2W or Laggy or NOT BALANCED or not stable... etc)

I see DEV Releasing stuff and developing and coding everyday here but why nobody could get it right ? xD come on I mean your server will not be 100% perfect and not all players are the same I know but you can make a server that most of player will enjoy.

For example here is what I like to see in a GOOD private server for Rappelz:
- Good One NPC with NO MISSING ITEMS (comsumables, pets, wings, cloaks.. etc)
- Lag/Delay free connection.
- English Chat Only
- No powerful items in cash shop.
- PvP for EVERYONE Even SUMMONER CLASSES!! (Creature summon skill CD, buffs gone at creature death.. and mnay things you need to adjust) Also GMFB should be CHEAP.
- Permentant HV Pass (one town for all players so everyone can see/realise that this server has many players and STAY!)
- Official Feeling in game (Playing Experience).

- Reasonable High rates (for PET ENHANCEMENT TOO yes don't forget that!)
- NORMAL & FREE Buff system for player and PETS (No Overpower custom buffs PLEASE.)
- More Farming Areas & More Mobs (Kaia Lake, Dragon Nest & Snowstorm Valley). you can make several Channels with same place when you walk in like Dragon nest #1 #2 #3 or anything.
- Everything in the game should be AVAILABLE.
- Official Looking Server in all details (NO CUSTOMIZATION)
- Let me Notice that you care about DETAILS.
- Nice, easy & clean start (Lv1-150) to make sure who gets in never out xD

- No boring parts like QUESTS.
- Don't you ever try to Balance classes, just copy official skills.
- Quick Sell Option.
- Good looking website.
- Be Easy & Friendly with players, We are playing a game Officer GM/Admin.


Red [Must]
Green [Recommended]
Blue [Optional]

So.. yes I am looking for a real good private server

Let me know what you think..
Hey Players.. Rappelz Fans.. TALKE HERE! Let them know what WE LIKE
Hey DEVs Admins.. just have a look you can't make a good server with your own ideas you need some kind of (questionnaire and studies and researches).


Share this post If you want to Bring back good days!



SilentSummoner is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/11/2020, 10:19   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 13
Received Thanks: 4
I just want a server that pays attention to pets. I remember when I dropped a empty red pixie, I was happy as a mf. Nowadays pets are just meh and thats sad, because Rappelz used to have the best pet system of all MMOs. Even dd classes as asassin, soldier, champ etc used hawks, skellys, yeti instead of heal pets, since those pets made some good damage. I think T-pro and soul pets kind of destroyed the game. Even if its a cool idea to make all pets tameable.


Koyowz is offline  
Old 02/11/2020, 11:31   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 38
Received Thanks: 1
well my friend we are on the same page but i dont like the idea of english only maybe for global chat yes but for me i really prefer arabic client my english is really decent so i dont mind trading/search for stuff on global and this might make HUGE pvp wars like english guilds vs russian guilds vs arabic guild...etc

i am searching for low rates servers with no P2w like i want the offcial rappelz but with no real money into it
zowy12 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/11/2020, 13:32   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 42
Received Thanks: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by zowy12 View Post
well my friend we are on the same page but i dont like the idea of english only maybe for global chat yes but for me i really prefer arabic client my english is really decent so i dont mind trading/search for stuff on global and this might make HUGE pvp wars like english guilds vs russian guilds vs arabic guild...etc

i am searching for low rates servers with no P2w like i want the offcial rappelz but with no real money into it
Thanks for sharing your opinion 👍
I meant a global server with general English Only chat, I am Arabian too and I like Arabic client but people don't like to see many languages in general chat. We agree 💯


SilentSummoner is offline  
Old 02/11/2020, 13:34   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 96
Received Thanks: 2
About half of what you are looking for is on our server
outthegame is offline  
Old 02/11/2020, 13:45   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 42
Received Thanks: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by outthegame View Post
About half of what you are looking for is on our server
I agree and I Lliked it too much but still many things are missing.
I've been playing this one but, I asked my self Why very few active players ?
It needs more changes.
SilentSummoner is offline  
Old 02/11/2020, 13:59   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 96
Received Thanks: 2
Most of the changes on our server are available at 200+
As for activity, I would argue with that =)
outthegame is offline  
Old 02/11/2020, 15:46   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2019
Posts: 15
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by outthegame View Post
Most of the changes on our server are available at 200+
As for activity, I would argue with that =)
Most of the changes at level 200+ are for player, not for the pet.
E.g. the new buffs have no benefit for the pet.
Enjoyed the changes for pets.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Koyowz View Post
I just want a server that pays attention to pets. I remember when I dropped a empty red pixie, I was happy as a mf. Nowadays pets are just meh and thats sad, because Rappelz used to have the best pet system of all MMOs. Even dd classes as asassin, soldier, champ etc used hawks, skellys, yeti instead of heal pets, since those pets made some good damage. I think T-pro and soul pets kind of destroyed the game. Even if its a cool idea to make all pets tameable.
As for Pets for damage. Since Epic 9.5+ Summoner classes have a big difference through creature mastery with at least level 50. Also since Crit power is more popular, it went difficult for nonpetclass to keep up with petclass (E.g. Master Breeder now has holy link). That's something for old epics.


I remember, when nightmare or kainen got released. When the ability to mount a pet was something good. Or when i got money from all my skeletons, because of the release of staged pets
GCJoe is offline  
Old 02/11/2020, 15:46   #9
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 42
Received Thanks: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by outthegame View Post
Most of the changes on our server are available at 200+
As for activity, I would argue with that =)
I really like it but still it dosnt looks Official inside game, many other languages in NPCs & General Chat, 80% customized skills.. and few other things.
SilentSummoner is offline  
Old 02/11/2020, 16:31   #10
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 96
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by GCJoe View Post
Most of the changes at level 200+ are for player, not for the pet.
E.g. the new buffs have no benefit for the pet.
Enjoyed the changes for pets.
We have a lot of changes by pet, including a new collection for pets from the new dungeon 200+



Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentSummoner View Post
I really like it but still it dosnt looks Official inside game, many other languages in NPCs & General Chat, 80% customized skills.. and few other things.
that's why I distorted about half =)
why do we need to make the game only in English? if we ourselves are from Russia? we have a fully localized english client where everything is translated. And all the support, events and news in 2 languages ​​- Russian and English
outthegame is offline  
Old 02/11/2020, 17:12   #11


 
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 280
Received Thanks: 731
In Revolution Team, We worked very hard to make Rappelz great again.

How to do that?, I'll explain because it's the reason that there's no perfect server right now.

Rappelz will die if everyone opened a server, not good server and closed after 5 or 6 months or even less,
What Rappelz needs is one server that has a perfect environment for the players.


If the server has a cash shop that's not a problem, why?

when someone opens a server it's 80% that this person is a student and have no job, and the 20% will be workers with families have to care about and pay for kids.. etc

so don't expect the student or the man who has a family to pay for hosting that costs around 70 euros minimum monthly just so you can play without a cash shop.

In Revolution, we supported couple teams such as Shiva, Royal, etc

also for our server, we did our best to make a perfect server for the players.

But you cannot achieve that while there are more than 10 servers around, every server has 10 players, every server will be closed after a month or two.

Also, let's talk about releasing the files, why releasing new server files will never help, It's the reverse, releasing files every time will kill Rappelz and every one of you can notice the change on Rappelz private servers players rate between 2014 and 2019,

you cannot make everyone happy, It's impossible.

so when we don't release files, there will be some devs or servers owners or even players will say, [Hey release the files so we can make a server or make a new release].

will firstly, it's not about me anyway, I can release them easily I did not pay for them, but you should consider the bad side for these files as I mentioned before.

some of the devs here, they only think about Receiving a Thanks here, so they will release everything they put their hands on, they don't think about the players, some people when they open a server they only think about the money, for example,[I'll open a server for a month to get some money and close it].

Which all these events at the end led to losing the plyers to their trust in the private server section of Rappelz, and most of the players headed back to the official servers because of its stability.

also another sick point, it's the hate of the devs to the other devs and servers owners because a lot of things, but the only victims here are the players.

so after that, I think making a perfect Rappelz server it's very difficult,

Not only for the reasons that I mentioned but because of other reasons,
In Revolution we used to have a planning team, so making buffs available, and cheap will have a big effect on the shop and will lead into a big lose maybe, so easily giving some stuff will have an effect on another side, and doing any part wrong may lead into having no cash in the end of the month or having less amount than the hosting company bill.

I will not mention the other reasons, because it's easy to figure a solution for, but I mentioned the main and difficult reasons only.


we decided to quit making servers to Rappelz and releasing any files, by that we're giving a big chance to the other devs to shine by making the "promised" private server for the players.


Good luck.
Ghost Informatics is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/11/2020, 17:44   #12
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 700
Received Thanks: 1,108
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost Informatics View Post
In Revolution Team, We worked very hard to make Rappelz great again.

How to do that?, I'll explain because it's the reason that there's no perfect server right now.

Rappelz will die if everyone opened a server, not good server and closed after 5 or 6 months or even less,
What Rappelz needs is one server that has a perfect environment for the players.


If the server has a cash shop that's not a problem, why?

when someone opens a server it's 80% that this person is a student and have no job, and the 20% will be workers with families have to care about and pay for kids.. etc

so don't expect the student or the man who has a family to pay for hosting that costs around 70 euros minimum monthly just so you can play without a cash shop.

In Revolution, we supported couple teams such as Shiva, Royal, etc

also for our server, we did our best to make a perfect server for the players.

But you cannot achieve that while there are more than 10 servers around, every server has 10 players, every server will be closed after a month or two.

Also, let's talk about releasing the files, why releasing new server files will never help, It's the reverse, releasing files every time will kill Rappelz and every one of you can notice the change on Rappelz private servers players rate between 2014 and 2019,

you cannot make everyone happy, It's impossible.

so when we don't release files, there will be some devs or servers owners or even players will say, [Hey release the files so we can make a server or make a new release].

will firstly, it's not about me anyway, I can release them easily I did not pay for them, but you should consider the bad side for these files as I mentioned before.

some of the devs here, they only think about Receiving a Thanks here, so they will release everything they put their hands on, they don't think about the players, some people when they open a server they only think about the money, for example,[I'll open a server for a month to get some money and close it].

Which all these events at the end led to losing the plyers to their trust in the private server section of Rappelz, and most of the players headed back to the official servers because of its stability.

also another sick point, it's the hate of the devs to the other devs and servers owners because a lot of things, but the only victims here are the players.

so after that, I think making a perfect Rappelz server it's very difficult,

Not only for the reasons that I mentioned but because of other reasons,
In Revolution we used to have a planning team, so making buffs available, and cheap will have a big effect on the shop and will lead into a big lose maybe, so easily giving some stuff will have an effect on another side, and doing any part wrong may lead into having no cash in the end of the month or having less amount than the hosting company bill.

I will not mention the other reasons, because it's easy to figure a solution for, but I mentioned the main and difficult reasons only.


we decided to quit making servers to Rappelz and releasing any files, by that we're giving a big chance to the other devs to shine by making the "promised" private server for the players.


Good luck.
If someone wants to have a original "Rappelz", then indeed, using all such released stuff is the opposite of what he/she wants.
And in the end, the dev has to realize what kind of rappelz (s)he wants to build and to act fitting to this.
Releasing stuff does not mean you want to force everyone to use it - it's just an option other devs can use. (or at least that's what my released things were supposed to).

The mentioned hate between some devs around are already lowered than it was before...at least it's what it looks like for me.


Quote:
you cannot make everyone happy, It's impossible.
Sad, but true fact...

And yeah, probably I felt triggered by
Quote:
they will release everything they put their hands on


Good luck, too.
InkDevil is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/11/2020, 18:23   #13
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 96
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost Informatics View Post
In Revolution Team, We worked very hard to make Rappelz great again.

How to do that?, I'll explain because it's the reason that there's no perfect server right now.

Rappelz will die if everyone opened a server, not good server and closed after 5 or 6 months or even less,
What Rappelz needs is one server that has a perfect environment for the players.


If the server has a cash shop that's not a problem, why?

when someone opens a server it's 80% that this person is a student and have no job, and the 20% will be workers with families have to care about and pay for kids.. etc

so don't expect the student or the man who has a family to pay for hosting that costs around 70 euros minimum monthly just so you can play without a cash shop.

In Revolution, we supported couple teams such as Shiva, Royal, etc

also for our server, we did our best to make a perfect server for the players.

But you cannot achieve that while there are more than 10 servers around, every server has 10 players, every server will be closed after a month or two.

Also, let's talk about releasing the files, why releasing new server files will never help, It's the reverse, releasing files every time will kill Rappelz and every one of you can notice the change on Rappelz private servers players rate between 2014 and 2019,

you cannot make everyone happy, It's impossible.

so when we don't release files, there will be some devs or servers owners or even players will say, [Hey release the files so we can make a server or make a new release].

will firstly, it's not about me anyway, I can release them easily I did not pay for them, but you should consider the bad side for these files as I mentioned before.

some of the devs here, they only think about Receiving a Thanks here, so they will release everything they put their hands on, they don't think about the players, some people when they open a server they only think about the money, for example,[I'll open a server for a month to get some money and close it].

Which all these events at the end led to losing the plyers to their trust in the private server section of Rappelz, and most of the players headed back to the official servers because of its stability.

also another sick point, it's the hate of the devs to the other devs and servers owners because a lot of things, but the only victims here are the players.

so after that, I think making a perfect Rappelz server it's very difficult,

Not only for the reasons that I mentioned but because of other reasons,
In Revolution we used to have a planning team, so making buffs available, and cheap will have a big effect on the shop and will lead into a big lose maybe, so easily giving some stuff will have an effect on another side, and doing any part wrong may lead into having no cash in the end of the month or having less amount than the hosting company bill.

I will not mention the other reasons, because it's easy to figure a solution for, but I mentioned the main and difficult reasons only.


we decided to quit making servers to Rappelz and releasing any files, by that we're giving a big chance to the other devs to shine by making the "promised" private server for the players.


Good luck.

I disagree with you in many ways. I am one of the administrators of Rappelz Space (formerly LEX). I am not a school student / student and work in the parliament of my country (there are no problems with finances)
Our previous group of LEX servers, lived for almost 10 years (if I'm not mistaken, this is the oldest private server in the world) and closed just because we at some point stopped updating and sat on one epic.

Now we have 200+ online (these are unique ip addresses)
and he grows every day.
we love our work, our server and our players. We would like this server to live more than 10 years. And our online is increasing, every time we do our own development (siege locations, new dungeon, etc.)

I very often sit with players in the discord channel and communicate with them, answering questions and talking about the further development of the server. And I can say for sure:
Of 200 people online, 95 percent are very looking forward to 9.6. For us, this is a very important topic as for our players.
and I will say more, with the input of 9.6 our online would continue to grow...

So for our team and for our players, this is a very big tragedy that you do not want to post 9.6.

Well, nothing can be done, since you have decided so, we will compensate for this with our own developments, since you have decided so. Anyway, thanks to your team.
outthegame is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/11/2020, 18:47   #14
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 42
Received Thanks: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by outthegame View Post
I disagree with you in many ways. I am one of the administrators of Rappelz Space (formerly LEX). I am not a school student / student and work in the parliament of my country (there are no problems with finances)
Our previous group of LEX servers, lived for almost 10 years (if I'm not mistaken, this is the oldest private server in the world) and closed just because we at some point stopped updating and sat on one epic.

Now we have 200+ online (these are unique ip addresses)
and he grows every day.
we love our work, our server and our players. We would like this server to live more than 10 years. And our online is increasing, every time we do our own development (siege locations, new dungeon, etc.)

I very often sit with players in the discord channel and communicate with them, answering questions and talking about the further development of the server. And I can say for sure:
Of 200 people online, 95 percent are very looking forward to 9.6. For us, this is a very important topic as for our players.
and I will say more, with the input of 9.6 our online would continue to grow...

So for our team and for our players, this is a very big tragedy that you do not want to post 9.6.

Well, nothing can be done, since you have decided so, we will compensate for this with our own developments, since you have decided so. Anyway, thanks to your team.
you succeeded making the best %99 Russian server for some Russian players, we see it clearly in server chat everyday. congrats.
Global success is the best acheivment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost Informatics View Post
If the server has a cash shop that's not a problem, why?

when someone opens a server it's 80% that this person is a student and have no job, and the 20% will be workers with families have to care about and pay for kids.. etc

so don't expect the student or the man who has a family to pay for hosting that costs around 70 euros minimum monthly just so you can play without a cash shop.
I Did not say that its a problem I said P2W is the problem having powerful/important items in cash shop is the problem.
If you have players' trust (that your server will live for atleast 2 years) then you don't even have to worry about host because people will pay for keeping the special server alive even if the items provided in CS are just extra items like emblems, deco, permenant loot pets & mini power up consumables... etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost Informatics View Post
But you cannot achieve that while there are more than 10 servers around, every server has 10 players, every server will be closed after a month or two.

Also, let's talk about releasing the files, why releasing new server files will never help, It's the reverse, releasing files every time will kill Rappelz and every one of you can notice the change on Rappelz private servers players rate between 2014 and 2019,
It depends on your purpse of making this project, I mean some people are looking for mony some people are experiencing having a PS and being an Admin with no goal.

You realy want to make the best server?
You realy want to make Rappelz "Greate" again?
then you need to listen carefuly for what people want to see and what they like and adjust the whole thing as it should be and something special (names could be enough).
Maybe with your 9.6 files you can make everyone's dream come true. (but not with the same way Revo team used to be)
you have the advantage but unfortunately some things/people will never change.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost Informatics View Post
you cannot make everyone happy, It's impossible.
impossible!!? We play these stupid private servers now not because we like them but we dont have better option! nobody gets this point also we dont pay because we dont trust them we dont know if we will pay for something will stay. I paid $25 just to support a server and it closed in less than a month.

I agree with almost everything you said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost Informatics View Post
we decided to quit making servers to Rappelz and releasing any files, by that we're giving a big chance to the other devs to shine by making the "promised" private server for the players.
You know untill this moment some servers/Devs/admins names are still in our memory as Legends and we still have hope and trust in them IF they come back again with the same way they came first time (honestly I didnt want to mention names but DarknessFight is the exp i've ever had in Rappelz community).
SilentSummoner is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/11/2020, 19:03   #15


 
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 280
Received Thanks: 731
Quote:
Originally Posted by outthegame View Post
I disagree with you in many ways. I am one of the administrators of Rappelz Space (formerly LEX). I am not a school student / student and work in the parliament of my country (there are no problems with finances)
Our previous group of LEX servers, lived for almost 10 years (if I'm not mistaken, this is the oldest private server in the world) and closed just because we at some point stopped updating and sat on one epic.

Now we have 200+ online (these are unique ip addresses)
and he grows every day.
we love our work, our server and our players. We would like this server to live more than 10 years. And our online is increasing, every time we do our own development (siege locations, new dungeon, etc.)

I very often sit with players in the discord channel and communicate with them, answering questions and talking about the further development of the server. And I can say for sure:
Of 200 people online, 95 percent are very looking forward to 9.6. For us, this is a very important topic as for our players.
and I will say more, with the input of 9.6 our online would continue to grow...

So for our team and for our players, this is a very big tragedy that you do not want to post 9.6.

Well, nothing can be done, since you have decided so, we will compensate for this with our own developments, since you have decided so. Anyway, thanks to your team.
Да, я помню сервер под названием «LEX», который они использовали для отправки бот на наш сервер, чтобы создать спам в чате, рекламируя LEX. ))

Thank you anyway we love all servers because we love Rappelz.


Ghost Informatics is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Reply

Tags
private server, rappelz 9.5.2, rappelz 9.6



« [Vorstellung]Rappelz-Infinity | Rappelz Rakshasa »



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:27.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

BTC: 33E6kMtxYa7dApCFzrS3Jb7U3NrVvo8nsK
ETH: 0xc6ec801B7563A4376751F33b0573308aDa611E05

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2020 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.