Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 10:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement
Bitcoin Dice Game

[Discussion] Looking for a GOOD Private Server

Discussion on [Discussion] Looking for a GOOD Private Server within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old 02/11/2020, 19:29   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentSummoner View Post
you succeeded making the best %99 Russian server for some Russian players, we see it clearly in server chat everyday. congrats.
Global success is the best acheivment.
At the moment, we are actively engaged in attracting foreign players. We created a special NO PK emblem and assembled an English-speaking guild with this emblem - Alliance. The guild is in 2nd place in the top and almost all there are English speakers. The backbone of the guild, protects and helps newcomers.
There are now about 30 foreign players in the guild
Yes, the rest are Russian, but almost everyone in this guild can communicate in English

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost Informatics View Post
Да, я помню сервер под названием «LEX», который они использовали для отправки бот на наш сервер, чтобы создать спам в чате, рекламируя LEX. ))

Thank you anyway we love all servers because we love Rappelz.
To be honest, we do not remember such a moment. But it really could have been in 10 years of existence. So we apologize for such an aggressive advertising

Old 06/06/2020, 18:00   #17

Did you find any server like this? I'm constantly looking for one and have no success.

Old 07/25/2020, 20:15   #18

Rappelz Arcan or Space........

I dont like the skill changes on Rappelz space, most of changes are rly useless.

Rappelz Arcane ... u have not 5mins of rest .. all time a ****** comes to u and bodycamp. And i dont wanna stay whole day on my main ...
two of my guildmembers are now happy each of them got 1 Death Gladiator 200bil and a ton of Equipment

i hope there will a new great Server soon, like the old Nemesis with stage 10 pets and more best server we ever had
Old 08/02/2020, 14:44   #19

And I'm just waiting for another HUGE server, like og Darkness Fight. I started with this server, stayed there till it's very end and imho that was nearly the most perfect server ever made. EXP, Drop, Skills, Pets, everything was well made. Maybe someday...

Tags
private server, rappelz 9.5.2, rappelz 9.6

« [Vorstellung]Rappelz-Infinity | Rappelz Rakshasa »