Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 03:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Starting a private server?

Discussion on Starting a private server? within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post Starting a private server?

Assuming I come from a background of very little coding experience, what would be a good place to start in terms of making a private server. I'm not looking for shortcuts, it'll probably be a grind but I don't mind learning and I have the time. Thanks for any input.
Old 04/03/2018, 19:14   #2

9.4 local pc and start changing anything you ever wanted , it will be the same on any other epics and maybe a bit of change.
if problems come up just post it here on in discord xd.
Old 04/03/2018, 20:16   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by HackerBot. View Post
Assuming I come from a background of very little coding experience, what would be a good place to start in terms of making a private server. I'm not looking for shortcuts, it'll probably be a grind but I don't mind learning and I have the time. Thanks for any input.
It is so easy, you just need to see tutorials about [how to create private server]
all epics are the same with minor changes - as far I remember

but to be a dev,
you need to learn at least SQL + LUA
if you want more you can learn SQL PL, C language [#/++], java, php, css, html and more

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] a PBE account( starting from 3 euro ) and an Eune Account ( starting from 5 euro )
03/18/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
1- Selling a PBE account. 2- Selling an EuNe account. 40 RP. 4138 IP. 4 Chests Avalaible. Bronze l :( 50 champions, a lot of 6300 IP.
Starting own private server on server?
07/26/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 5 Replies
Hi! I want to ask about the server side.. So lets say that i make pserver in win xp that is on virtualbox. And lets say that it is all fine and ready to go.. 1. Now i need to choose the server host(cause you cant host pserver from home?). Are there any recommendations? Any stats that i should watch? 2. After the payment how do i use it? They give me a upload link or something? :confused: 3. How do i get the virtualbox win xp started in there? And the game running so that people can...
Grand Chase private server for those who dont like starting as a noob
05/17/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 2 Replies
Grand Chase private server for those who dont like starting as a noob GrandChase - IplayUnlimited.com Go there register u get 4 classes 9 jobs
Starting a Private CO Server
09/21/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
Lets cut to the chase, I'm more or less just a random noob. I searched the forum for a CO Private Server and found a great tutorial thread. In the thread it says this: Now I've found recently that a lot of the Elite PvPers links have been broken, so i goto where it says "CO Private Server Source Code" and the link throws me back to the front page. After an hours worth of searching I give up. Can someone point me in the direction of that thread with the CO Private Source Code. Thanks...