Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 23:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Starting a Private CO Server

Discussion on Starting a Private CO Server within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Starting a Private CO Server

Lets cut to the chase, I'm more or less just a random noob. I searched the forum for a CO Private Server and found a great tutorial thread. In the thread it says this:

Quote:
Requirements

Microsoft Visual C# Express Edition (FREE):

CO Private Server Source Code;

PostgreSql Server;

(WARNING: PLEASE REMEMBER USERNAME AND PASSWORD FOR INSTALLATION.)
Now I've found recently that a lot of the Elite PvPers links have been broken, so i goto where it says "CO Private Server Source Code" and the link throws me back to the front page.

After an hours worth of searching I give up. Can someone point me in the direction of that thread with the CO Private Source Code. Thanks guys.

PS. I'm not that noob :P I've done some C# but still... Noob compared to u guys
Old 09/21/2007, 08:26   #2

elite*gold: 0
Ok i recon i found the thread it was pointing too, heres the link:

So i've loaded up the project in C#, about to compile it. But i cant set the database up right.

I've installed PostgreSQL the best i can. Made a database called Conquer. The next step im supposed to set up the tables.. but again i ran into a broken link -.- Anyone got some tips. Im getting overwhelmed here