Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Any active epic 6 to 7.2 server?

Discussion on Any active epic 6 to 7.2 server? within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Any active epic 6 to 7.2 server?

As the title asks... Mirage server died... O2 admins killed their 7.2 server...

What's left?

I don't enjoy those brand new 9.4 or 9.5 epics much, all full of sh*t... Totally not (the real) Rappelz.

You know what I mean...

Is there any active epic 6 to 7.2 servers?
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/30/2017, 16:46   #2

Old 11/30/2017, 16:47   #3

null
Old 11/30/2017, 20:11   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by dids_178 View Post
As the title asks... Mirage server died... O2 admins killed their 7.2 server...

What's left?

I don't enjoy those brand new 9.4 or 9.5 epics much, all full of sh*t... Totally not (the real) Rappelz.

You know what I mean...

Is there any active epic 6 to 7.2 servers?
What's wrong with you ?

Don't you like going to moon dungon at level 10, killing ONE mob, a becoming level 40 ?

Then scroll of return, teleporter, lost mines, kill another mob, and become level 60 ?

Then scroll of return, teleporter, crystal, kill another mob, and become level 80 ?

Then scroll of return, teleporter, plateau, kill 10 mobs, and become level 115 ?
etc...

Then reaching level 170 in one day ?

Can't you see the fun in brainlessly spending your JP without even thinking what skills you should prioritise ?

Don't you want to ignore every fkn pet in the game and just go straight up to unique souls cancer pets ?

Don't you want to have the exact same build as every other class ? Stack crit power. Profit.

Don't you enjoy not even caring about your health bar ? You died ? Who cares, press a botton, now you're alive again, full health full buffs.

CAN'T YOU SEE THE FUN IN THAT ?

#sarcasm... obviously.
Old 11/30/2017, 20:59   #5

hmm if i had epic 6 files i might give it a try.
Old 11/30/2017, 21:09   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefear511 View Post
There are quite a few released but most of them need alot of work
Old 11/30/2017, 21:24   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefear511 View Post
Servers are already up and working.

The problem is the community think that the higher the expansion number is the better the game would be.

That's why everyone is running to those 9.4 cancer servers even tho they're sh*t. (the game is sh*t, not the server itself)
Old 11/30/2017, 21:49   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by アルカード View Post
There are quite a few released but most of them need alot of work
yes i can work on them.
Old 11/30/2017, 22:10   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSM98 View Post
What's wrong with you ?

Don't you like going to moon dungon at level 10, killing ONE mob, a becoming level 40 ?

Then scroll of return, teleporter, lost mines, kill another mob, and become level 60 ?

Then scroll of return, teleporter, crystal, kill another mob, and become level 80 ?

Then scroll of return, teleporter, plateau, kill 10 mobs, and become level 115 ?
etc...

Then reaching level 170 in one day ?

Can't you see the fun in brainlessly spending your JP without even thinking what skills you should prioritise ?

Don't you want to ignore every fkn pet in the game and just go straight up to unique souls cancer pets ?

Don't you want to have the exact same build as every other class ? Stack crit power. Profit.

Don't you enjoy not even caring about your health bar ? You died ? Who cares, press a botton, now you're alive again, full health full buffs.

CAN'T YOU SEE THE FUN IN THAT ?

#sarcasm... obviously.
You most likely didn't read what I wrote...

I just enjoy epic 6 and 7 more than epic 8 and 9... That's all.

Read it again... I never said I want an easier server.

Plus, I just reached 152 on O2 server which has 1x EXP rate, so I like a challenging server.

Summary: you just lost a great opportunity to stay quited!

Quote:
Originally Posted by solo69 View Post
Your server is dead... No one logs-in anymore. I warned you specially on facebook to do something about it.

You don't even read nor answer player's messages... I gave you 1 star rate on your server's facebook page with my review (personal opinion), and you ignored it.

What else you want me to tell you? I reported bugs that you said you knew... You promise you would fix it... But you never did.

You focused on 9.4 server, which we (private server's players) are plenty of options to choose instead of O2... All because, as a 9.4 server you have dozens of paid items to sell for diamonds.

And when it becomes strickly business instead of a balanced mix of fun and a bit of donation for server costs, you condemn your project... And I'm not talking only about 7.2... And talking about the whole project, including your golden egg's chicken (9.4 server).

For now, I'm just tired of being the only one logging in, run inside of ToLS... Die a lot because of the bug you didn't fixed yet, get to Ashmaw, kill it, and after do this for 100++ times, never get 1 D3 sword for my character.

Summary: server is dead, bugs aren't fixed yet and drops are messed.

P.S.1.: I can't make my second S4 Skeleton for belt, even I got to 152, because there is no way to get enough Tier 2 pets at my level.

P.S.2.: I spent on your server more than 100$ so far... And this is what I got... Getting ignored.

P.S.3: If you deny any word I wrote here, I don't mind to expose screenshots of my paypal payments to your company or even screenshots of our facebook conversations where I "begged" you to fix the bugs, balance the drops and do something (event or whatever) to attrack players to join the server or old players to come back.
Old 11/30/2017, 22:36   #10

Quote:

Plus, I just reached 152 on O2 server which has 1x EXP rate, so I like a challenging server.

Quote:
#sarcasm... obviously.
Sarcasm (noun) : The use of irony to mock or convey contempt.

If you still don't get it:
I was making fun of todays shitty servers.
All those epic 9.x server with x20 rates where you don't have to use your brain when playing.
Servers in which the entire game is based on some fkn purple text (random bonuses cancer).

I'm also looking for an old school server too, something between epic 5 and 7.
For me, the game died when the Cube dungon was added.
Anything before that is fine.
Old 11/30/2017, 23:28   #11

Quote:
For me, the game died when the Cube dungon was added.
Anything before that is fine.
At last... Someone that understands me.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/01/2017, 14:41   #12

ive been looking for a decent old school server for so long, new epics are boring
Old 12/01/2017, 16:00   #13

Quote:

Your server is dead... No one logs-in anymore. I warned you specially on facebook to do something about it.

You don't even read nor answer player's messages... I gave you 1 star rate on your server's facebook page with my review (personal opinion), and you ignored it.

What else you want me to tell you? I reported bugs that you said you knew... You promise you would fix it... But you never did.

You focused on 9.4 server, which we (private server's players) are plenty of options to choose instead of O2... All because, as a 9.4 server you have dozens of paid items to sell for diamonds.

And when it becomes strickly business instead of a balanced mix of fun and a bit of donation for server costs, you condemn your project... And I'm not talking only about 7.2... And talking about the whole project, including your golden egg's chicken (9.4 server).

For now, I'm just tired of being the only one logging in, run inside of ToLS... Die a lot because of the bug you didn't fixed yet, get to Ashmaw, kill it, and after do this for 100++ times, never get 1 D3 sword for my character.

Summary: server is dead, bugs aren't fixed yet and drops are messed.

P.S.1.: I can't make my second S4 Skeleton for belt, even I got to 152, because there is no way to get enough Tier 2 pets at my level.

P.S.2.: I spent on your server more than 100$ so far... And this is what I got... Getting ignored.

P.S.3: If you deny any word I wrote here, I don't mind to expose screenshots of my paypal payments to your company or even screenshots of our facebook conversations where I "begged" you to fix the bugs, balance the drops and do something (event or whatever) to attrack players to join the server or old players to come back.
why are you so surprised? his intentions were clear from the beginning, did you ignore all the feedback he got? you even encouraged him.

seems like its fears turn to put out an lowrate 6/7 server.
Old 12/01/2017, 22:01   #14

Null
Old 12/01/2017, 23:12   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by The War Z View Post
Null
useless indian server