Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 01:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Any active epic 5.2 / 7.4 servers around?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Any active epic 5.2 / 7.4 servers around?

I've been searching for 5.2 and 7.4 p-servers lately, and all I can find is Zesua 5.2...

Can anyone light me up on this? Maybe I'm missing some good p-servers of those epics, which I totally love.

If you know any active 5.2 and 7.4 p-servers, please let me know.

Thank you

Old   #2

Zesua is the only active 5.2 server, (that we're aware of) it's a free non-donation server which is and has been having many updates lately.

Old   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rappelz-Zesua View Post
free non-donation server which is and has been having many updates lately.
I do agree with it being free but update part is total lie lol. I did play there during first month and still log in from time to time to see whats new and NOTHING has changed. Would you be so kind and drop us a link to patch notes on your 5.2 server. I like the idea of it but it needs more players and one you hit r7 game over there's nothing to do anymore.
Old   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8ballx View Post
I do agree with it being free but update part is total lie lol. I did play there during first month and still log in from time to time to see whats new and NOTHING has changed. Would you be so kind and drop us a link to patch notes on your 5.2 server. I like the idea of it but it needs more players and one you hit r7 game over there's nothing to do anymore.
1- People are dumb to demand wanting 8,1+ stuff on 5,2 lol the why dig for 5,2?

2-Wanting x9000 exp rate and drop, why dont zesua just give you all of the exp and item and JP into ur bag to get done with it.?

3-Get more sense

Old   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by stivenson2005 View Post
1- People are dumb to demand wanting 8,1+ stuff on 5,2 lol the why dig for 5,2?

2-Wanting x9000 exp rate and drop, why dont zesua just give you all of the exp and item and JP into ur bag to get done with it.?

3-Get more sense
Not all suggestions are asking for stuff from newer epics. Perhaps YOU should "get more sense."

Asking for things like R7 Mobs and PVP aren't things only exclusive to 8.1+ Epics and above.
Old   #6

elite*gold: 136
Check Zesua Anncient 5.2 server. Yeah, it was dead but finally it's alive and it's realy worth to play there. Come and check it out
Old   #7

Zesua 5.2 free and regular players online .... Other version before 8.1 is test or shutdown