Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Guide]How to Create 9.4 Server !

Discussion on [Guide]How to Create 9.4 Server ! within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old 04/02/2020, 12:56   #451

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,462
You can take a look at some guides from the collection thread...

Under Basic Knowledge spoiler there is a guide for NPC contacts and there is another one for creating a market.

They should point you in the general direction and if you have further questions please feel free to ask.
Old 04/03/2020, 02:48   #452

elite*gold: 0
ok im clue less here I don't know how to even use mongrels market editor I downloaded visual studio otherwise It would not let me open the file how bout some screen shots that will help me understand how to use this tool I looked into how to create a market but it doesn't really tell me anything
Old 04/03/2020, 12:58   #453

There is a table in Arcadia called MarketrResource you enter items in there under the market name for the NPC contact that you want the items to be in when you talk to the NPC.

The NPC contact script will be in one of the lua files in the scripts folder of the game server folder. Depending on which NPC you are adding Market items to, that is where you will find the script for the market name that he will open up that you need to put the items under.

Create a new Market resource rdb for the clients resource folder. Hash the file name with a rappelz file name hash tool.

There is really not much to it. Not sure why you really feel you need market editor but I dont know much about the tool right now so I cant help much with that.
Old 04/04/2020, 00:47   #454

Quote:
Originally Posted by frostwolf333 View Post
i know this is really late to ask but i have problems with mobs both in remain of the ancients and the Island of Forgotten Gods
i cant see the bosses they are there we fight but i cant see their look or what they are
for remain of the ancient only hektor shows up but the rest dont have a character or sprite
i guess no one can help
Old 04/04/2020, 04:22   #455

Quote:
i guess no one can help
When the monsters spawn but are not visible it comes from: .Nx3 , .Cob , .dds missing or corrupted silk .
Or your motion is not the right one, so you must find the cause and correct it.
Old 04/11/2020, 04:46   #456

Quote:
Originally Posted by medaion View Post
When the monsters spawn but are not visible it comes from: .Nx3 , .Cob , .dds missing or corrupted silk .
Or your motion is not the right one, so you must find the cause and correct it.
.Nx3 , .Cob , .dds missing or corrupted silk . probably but whats the motion is not the right one?
and how can i get these nx3 or .dds n how to add them
soooo sorry for so many questions
Old 04/11/2020, 10:22   #457

im getting this errors someone help me? why and how to fix
Old 04/11/2020, 16:19   #458

Your Arcadia table is named Arcadia94

Is that the name that is listed in your game server opt?
Old 04/11/2020, 19:37   #459

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warmechz View Post

im getting this errors someone help me? why and how to fix
Here is a hint:
Old 04/15/2020, 13:32   #460

Quote:
.Nx3 , .Cob , .dds missing or corrupted silk . probably but whats the motion is not the right one?
and how can i get these nx3 or .dds n how to add them
soooo sorry for so many questions
Anyone????? or is there a forum that discuss it or something....
and i followed the entire setup of this forum.. so i think i'm not missing anything...right?
Old 04/15/2020, 16:17   #461

Quote:
Anyone????? or is there a forum that discuss it or something....
and i followed the entire setup of this forum.. so i think i'm not missing anything...right?
The only thing I could think of is that you may be trying to use a US client on a non ascii launch or vice versa, a non US client and launching it ascii

There is a huge lack of original resources in the client if either is done.

A client launched ascii will only read ascii resources in the data files and if it is a non US client then it just doesn't have them.

Same as a client launched code page will ignore ascii resources in the data files and look for non ascii but if it is a US client it is also very limited on having non ascii resources.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/15/2020, 19:47   #462

whenever I try to start Auth server it says it fails to login, I tried many times to put the correct password in the opt but it doesnt work, can anyone help me?
Old 04/15/2020, 20:13   #463

Quote:
Originally Posted by joaobitu2 View Post
whenever I try to start Auth server it says it fails to login, I tried many times to put the correct password in the opt but it doesnt work, can anyone help me?
Make sure you're using the proper RappelzCompress for the version of auth server you're running. (There are two different compress tools)

It'll also help if you post a picture of your error or write it down.
Old 04/15/2020, 20:16   #464

You do know that the password has to be hashed with pyroks password tool for the .opt file right?

Also if you are using "sa" for a user log in by default on installation of newer SQL versions this log in is disabled and you need to enable it in MSSQL server management under the security section and logins.
Old 04/15/2020, 21:46   #465

Sorry guys, that part was fixed, I passed that, now my issue is that the account I made in the SQL manager I am not able to log into it, it tells me wrong password, gonna link the picture: