Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Guide]How to Create 9.4 Server !

Discussion on [Guide]How to Create 9.4 Server ! within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old 02/02/2021, 07:25   #481

elite*gold: 0
telecaster database

im having a hard time understanding what im suppose to rename and what not if you would be able to assist id greatly appreciate it
Old 02/02/2021, 07:39   #482

Quote:
Originally Posted by steezymo View Post
Thank you
were you able to figure this out?
Old 03/10/2021, 18:56   #483

My duplicate comment on the video "# 1 [UPDATE] HOW TO CREATE A RAPPELZ SERVER [9.5.2]" (
), to which maybe at least they will answer here:

For about 9 hours I have been trying to install the server, following the tutorial of this video, and the text tutorial on epvp ( server.html) but nothing comes out.

The first problems still started with the attempt to add Telecaster.
I am using Microsoft SQL Server 2012, and when I try to load Telecaster_RevolutionTeam.bak into it, an error just pops up, which says that the file was created in newer versions of the program and cannot be used with Microsoft SQL Server 2012.
Before that, yesterday I was tormented all day with attempts to install Microsoft SQL Server 2014, a lot of errors got out, and either Management Studio did not work, or "Protocols for <SQL Server Title>" was missing in Server Configuration. I cannot install newer versions, since they do not have support for Windows 7.
I downloaded some kind of Telecaster
here:
and here:
One of them knocked out a lot of errors at startup, the other also got an error, but one. I no longer had the strength to bother with this, I left it as it is, with one mistake.
I went on.

Replaced all data in .opt files, processed them with the program that came with the kit. It's time to launch PrincessAuroraServer.exe and CaptainHerlockServer.exe. As shown in the video, I got an error that said: "cannot connect log server: ip: 127.0.0.1, port: 4516", just like in the video. Then follows the part where the .bat file is created, and the executable command is entered into it, I copied it, and replaced the port with the one specified in "authserver.opt" - 34390.
What to do with this further is unknown. On the video, after creating this .bat file, the login and password input screen immediately appears. I tried to run the .bat file with PrincessAuroraServer.exe and CaptainHerlockServer.exe already included, tried restarting them, tried to run .bat before starting both servers, there was no sense in this, the error was still there.
Since the video does not show what to do with the .bat file, I thought that it might be enough to run it once and just ignore the error.
I went to run "SFrame.exe", when I start it pops up a window with an error "err code [150]: Game Guard file dows not exist or has been altered" and opens the web page . I was not sure if it was necessary to launch it, so I also tried to launch Launcher.exe, but there was also some error there.

This was the end of my torment, what to do next - I do not know. Does anyone have any idea?

Well, I would also like to see a single working tutorial.
The video shows some of the steps, and provides a link to the files for the server. When you click on this link, another text tutorial is mentioned there, the actions in which are different from those shown in the video, and some additional files are also provided. Well, the specified text tutorial, in turn, leads to another tutorial, which is not really a tutorial, since nothing is explained there at all ( how-create-9-5-2-server.html).

What to do with all this is unknown.
All this from the outside looks and is perceived as a stream of information, piled up in a heap, which, for good reason, needs to be well ordered and structured.

Thanks for the tutorial and all the information provided. I hope that I can still start the server sooner or later ...
Old 03/25/2021, 16:49   #484

At the server selection stage, writes no connection. What could be the problem?
Old 03/25/2021, 17:04   #485

To help you we need some more information maybe the info from the Auth.opt and GameServer.opt if you have a database password maybe this is wrong, or you don't crypted it
Old 03/25/2021, 19:32   #486

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubsui View Post
To help you we need some more information maybe the info from the Auth.opt and GameServer.opt if you have a database password maybe this is wrong, or you don't crypted it
Old 03/25/2021, 21:52   #487

Ok first you can use this Auth Emu then you can start without type commands this makes it easier

Then just put your encrypted key and change your port or use exist one from the new auth.opt from auth emu ps... make sure this port is the same like in your launcher.bat.
Then if you are local (only your pc offline) change your S:io.ip_address:103.249.70.106 to 127.0.0.1 in your gameserver.opt ps... Make sure you compile your gameserver.opt after change ip.

Then in your database SQL make sure your names like in your gameserver.opt

Then it should work
Old 03/26/2021, 10:06   #488

Quote:
Ok first you can use this Auth Emu then you can start without type commands this makes it easier

Then just put your encrypted key and change your port or use exist one from the new auth.opt from auth emu ps... make sure this port is the same like in your launcher.bat.
Then if you are local (only your pc offline) change your S:io.ip_address:103.249.70.106 to 127.0.0.1 in your gameserver.opt ps... Make sure you compile your gameserver.opt after change ip.

Then in your database SQL make sure your names like in your gameserver.opt

Then it should work
Indeed, thank you very much)). How could I have missed it. Now I have a new problem. I started the server, went in. I have a character standing in the field, it's empty around and I can't move)
Old 03/26/2021, 13:23   #489

i think you have a billing problem the auth emu dont read your Billing and ArcadiaInfo i work whit 9.5 and i have a Telecaster script thats included ArcadiaInfo and BILLING so you dont need to restore them manually : But you can just use this fixed repack its also 9.4

you can try to rename your BILLING94 and your ArcadiaInfo94 to BILLING and ArcadiaInfo or just restore them agian but whitout 94
or you ignore the auth emu and use instead your old auth folder
put an txt dokument in it whit this

start_service
set game.open_external 1

and name it pre_run_cmd.txt
then you also dont need to type it every launch

why you dont use 9.5 ?
Old 07/09/2021, 14:55   #490

sorry if this is too old n if i was bothering anyone, i just came back to my old created rappelz server and i just remember i had this issue that i cant see any of the following like i can fight them but i cant see them
crystal golem
Starving Slaughter
all monsters in island of the forgotten gods
Would someone please please please help me out here
have a wonderful day everyone
Old 07/09/2021, 20:44   #491

Quote:
Originally Posted by frostwolf333 View Post
sorry if this is too old n if i was bothering anyone, i just came back to my old created rappelz server and i just remember i had this issue that i cant see any of the following like i can fight them but i cant see them
crystal golem
Starving Slaughter
all monsters in island of the forgotten gods
Would someone please please please help me out here
have a wonderful day everyone
Check if you have your monster resource updated in resource Folder

Fayz, from RappelzPrivateServerTutorial

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshalsadness View Post
My duplicate comment on the video "# 1 [UPDATE] HOW TO CREATE A RAPPELZ SERVER [9.5.2]" (), to which maybe at least they will answer here:

For about 9 hours I have been trying to install the server, following the tutorial of this video, and the text tutorial on epvp ( server.html) but nothing comes out.

The first problems still started with the attempt to add Telecaster.
I am using Microsoft SQL Server 2012, and when I try to load Telecaster_RevolutionTeam.bak into it, an error just pops up, which says that the file was created in newer versions of the program and cannot be used with Microsoft SQL Server 2012.
Before that, yesterday I was tormented all day with attempts to install Microsoft SQL Server 2014, a lot of errors got out, and either Management Studio did not work, or "Protocols for <SQL Server Title>" was missing in Server Configuration. I cannot install newer versions, since they do not have support for Windows 7.
I downloaded some kind of Telecaster
here:
and here:
One of them knocked out a lot of errors at startup, the other also got an error, but one. I no longer had the strength to bother with this, I left it as it is, with one mistake.
I went on.

Replaced all data in .opt files, processed them with the program that came with the kit. It's time to launch PrincessAuroraServer.exe and CaptainHerlockServer.exe. As shown in the video, I got an error that said: "cannot connect log server: ip: 127.0.0.1, port: 4516", just like in the video. Then follows the part where the .bat file is created, and the executable command is entered into it, I copied it, and replaced the port with the one specified in "authserver.opt" - 34390.
What to do with this further is unknown. On the video, after creating this .bat file, the login and password input screen immediately appears. I tried to run the .bat file with PrincessAuroraServer.exe and CaptainHerlockServer.exe already included, tried restarting them, tried to run .bat before starting both servers, there was no sense in this, the error was still there.
Since the video does not show what to do with the .bat file, I thought that it might be enough to run it once and just ignore the error.
I went to run "SFrame.exe", when I start it pops up a window with an error "err code [150]: Game Guard file dows not exist or has been altered" and opens the web page . I was not sure if it was necessary to launch it, so I also tried to launch Launcher.exe, but there was also some error there.

This was the end of my torment, what to do next - I do not know. Does anyone have any idea?

Well, I would also like to see a single working tutorial.
The video shows some of the steps, and provides a link to the files for the server. When you click on this link, another text tutorial is mentioned there, the actions in which are different from those shown in the video, and some additional files are also provided. Well, the specified text tutorial, in turn, leads to another tutorial, which is not really a tutorial, since nothing is explained there at all ( how-create-9-5-2-server.html).

What to do with all this is unknown.
All this from the outside looks and is perceived as a stream of information, piled up in a heap, which, for good reason, needs to be well ordered and structured.

Thanks for the tutorial and all the information provided. I hope that I can still start the server sooner or later ...
Contact me on discord i will help you Ju99#3995

Quote:
i think you have a billing problem the auth emu dont read your Billing and ArcadiaInfo i work whit 9.5 and i have a Telecaster script thats included ArcadiaInfo and BILLING so you dont need to restore them manually : But you can just use this fixed repack its also 9.4

you can try to rename your BILLING94 and your ArcadiaInfo94 to BILLING and ArcadiaInfo or just restore them agian but whitout 94
or you ignore the auth emu and use instead your old auth folder
put an txt dokument in it whit this

start_service
set game.open_external 1

and name it pre_run_cmd.txt
then you also dont need to type it every launch

why you dont use 9.5 ?
Billing / ArcadiaInfo are useless, i never used them and never had issue

Billing is BTW made for shop