Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 04:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release]9.4 Official Files

Discussion on [Release]9.4 Official Files within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old 05/09/2018, 15:22   #346

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,462
Text should be in the string resource
Old 05/09/2018, 15:36   #347

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderNikk View Post
Text should be in the string resource
Yeah, but it seems like only the upper half of skill tooltips are part of the string resource. Some skills text is updated from the StateResource, and I'm assuming the other skills are updated from the SkillFullResource, but that's what I can't get to work.
Old 05/10/2018, 07:13   #348

Quote:
I can help you out with that when I get home but if you want to work on it on your own and figure it out before I get to my machine...

Look for NPCs in the arcadia.dbo.NPCResource where the NPC contact script is like secroute_mage_contact or foreign_secroute_mage_contact or very similar to one of those

Set their local_flag value to 1
I pressed the Select Top 1000 Rows and found both lines that you were talking about, but I can not change the values
Old 05/10/2018, 12:46   #349

Select edit top 1000 rows.

You can also change the number of target rows there.

I will write you an SQL statement later tonight when I am at my PC with the SQL on it if you are still struggling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chapter72 View Post
Yeah, but it seems like only the upper half of skill tooltips are part of the string resource. Some skills text is updated from the StateResource, and I'm assuming the other skills are updated from the SkillFullResource, but that's what I can't get to work.
There are no text strings in any of those files you are mentioning other than the string resource. Maybe there are link IDs to specific string resource tool tips in those files but the tool tips should still be in the string resource.

What you may be running into is that sometimes the strings are set up to be written with variables relating to numerical values in those tables you mention like int_value but you could still change that string to a fixed corrected value.

When I get a chance I will play around a bit with the skill.rdb and see if I run into similar problems.

Yet there is a chance that your tool tip target value is maybe based of a value and a string resource link from the state resource instead?
Old 05/10/2018, 13:38   #350

Quote:

You can also change the number of target rows there.

I will write you an SQL statement later tonight when I am at my PC with the SQL on it if you are still struggling.

There are no text strings in any of those files you are mentioning other than the string resource. Maybe there are link IDs to specific string resource tool tips in those files but the tool tips should still be in the string resource.

What you may be running into is that sometimes the strings are set up to be written with variables relating to numerical values in those tables you mention like int_value but you could still change that string to a fixed corrected value.

When I get a chance I will play around a bit with the skill.rdb and see if I run into similar problems.

Yet there is a chance that your tool tip target value is maybe based of a value and a string resource link from the state resource instead?
When you right-click on the dbo.NPCResource, then I have lines, it's the Select top 1000 rows and edit top 200 rows, when I select the first, then I can not edit anything, and in the top 200 I do not have the function I need
Old 05/10/2018, 15:07   #351

As I said in option settings you can change the number of rows.

Thanks
1 User
Old 05/10/2018, 15:40   #352

Quote:
As I said in option settings you can change the number of rows.

I have both lines: secroute_mage_contact and foreign_secroute_mage_contact, one local_flag = 538722, the other = 0
Old 05/10/2018, 18:38   #353

Quote:
Yes, this is exactly what I was referring to. I'm wondering where these variables are located. I assumed they're from the SkillFullResource RDB, as that would make the most sense, but after changing the variables from the target skill there the client still doesn't update to reflect the changes.

Quote:
I suppose this is possible, but I was only able to find state resources for skills that have a lasting effect, like a toggle or heal. I wasn't able to find the state resource for passive skills/certain active skills.

EDIT: My mistake, it looks like there was an issue with the way the RDB tool I'm using hashed the db_skill file. I've fixed the name and everything is working correctly now. Thanks for your help Thunder.
Old 06/06/2018, 17:20   #354

I have a problem can you help me, please!
when I open the map I receive a client error and the game shut down.
the second question, is there is a way to run the game in Arabic, all the files I am using the files you upload if there is how can I do that?
the last question, is there is any way you advise to use in order to make a seller which sells the store stuff inside the game?
and thanks!
Old 06/06/2018, 18:16   #355

Quote:
Originally Posted by syronics View Post
I have a problem can you help me, please!
when I open the map I receive a client error and the game shut down.
I haven't heard this one yet but I would suspect a client resource issue.

Which 9.4 client are you using.

In any case make sure you are using the sframe provided with the release in your client.

Quote:
is there is a way to run the game in Arabic, all the files I am using the files you upload if there is how can I do that?
Use an Arabic 9.4 client and launch with Arabic arguments in your launch command...

Code:
RappelzCmdLauncher.exe SFrame.exe /auth_ip:127.0.0.1 /auth_port:9881 /use_nprotect:0/help_url_w:611 /help_url_h:625 /locale:Windows-1256 /country:ME /cash /commercial_shop /layout_dir:6 /layout_auto:0 /cash_url_w:800 /cash_url_h:631 /network.max_msg_process:1 /gift
Quote:
is there is any way you advise to use in order to make a seller which sells the store stuff inside the game?
There was a rather old guide around, I cant seem to find it right now and maybe I will find the time to make a newer one, but at least I will give you direction of where you can start looking.

In the SQL table arcadia.dbo.NPCResource look for NPCs in the game that already open shops like the armor or weapon merchants.

In the column "contact_script" you will find a contact script name that you can search for in the server .lua files which you will find in the server game bin folder /resource/scripts

They will be .ela files if you have not followed steps on making them .lua files.

In the appropriate lua file where the contact script link is you will find lua code of how that NPC talks to players and opens market selections based on the player choices.

Anything that says "open_market" then the market_name you will find in arcadia.dbo.MarketResource.

Hopefully that at least gets you started.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/06/2018, 20:07   #356

Quote:
I haven't heard this one yet but I would suspect a client resource issue.

Which 9.4 client are you using.

In any case make sure you are using the sframe provided with the release in your client.

Use an Arabic 9.4 client and launch with Arabic arguments in your launch command...

Code:
RappelzCmdLauncher.exe SFrame.exe /auth_ip:127.0.0.1 /auth_port:9881 /use_nprotect:0/help_url_w:611 /help_url_h:625 /locale:Windows-1256 /country:ME /cash /commercial_shop /layout_dir:6 /layout_auto:0 /cash_url_w:800 /cash_url_h:631 /network.max_msg_process:1 /gift
Could you please provide me with a link for an Arabic 9.4 client. the one I am using is

EN @ 9.4 Clean US Client

Thank you again
Old 06/09/2018, 02:00   #357

Good evening,
I have a little bug on the dungeon stone.
Anyone who has already had this bug & know how to fix it?
I use a French client, but I also tested with an English client it does the same thing.

In fact he does not show; the name of the dungeon, the name of the dungeon master, the tax & this marks me as what there would be maximum per group 0

Please, I look for several days after several complete reinstallations of the server 9.4 ...

Thank you in advance for any help
Old 06/14/2018, 17:49   #358

Quote:
Originally Posted by medaion View Post
Good evening,
I have a little bug on the dungeon stone.
Anyone who has already had this bug & know how to fix it?
I use a French client, but I also tested with an English client it does the same thing.

In fact he does not show; the name of the dungeon, the name of the dungeon master, the tax & this marks me as what there would be maximum per group 0

Please, I look for several days after several complete reinstallations of the server 9.4 ...

Thank you in advance for any help
I recognize some of my ui ...
Old 06/15/2018, 04:39   #359

Bonsoir gangor ,
Désolé si l'image à été prise sur vôtre client ...
Un ami ma passé sont client pour testé si j'aurais encore le problème.
J'ai pas pensé de revenir sur mon client après avoir fait le test.

J'ai changer l'image par la bonne "Celui de mon client"

Est ce que vous avez déjà eu ce problème , je cherche comment le corrigez.
J'ai testé plusieurs client & aussi réinstallé plusieurs fois le serveur ...
Je croyais que le problème étais le client , mais je ne suis plus certains car il ont tous le même problème ...

Encore une fois désolé d'avoir partagé une image qui ne venais pas de mon client ...
Old 06/15/2018, 13:59   #360

Bonjour,
OK, je comprends.

J'ai aussi ce problème, et d'après mes recherches il semble que le problème vient de Sframe.exe, l'officiel a aussi le problème sur cet ui.

En tout cas c'est l'impression qu'il me donne vu que les chiffres sont correctement formatés sur le texte mais faux.

_____

Hello,
OK, I understand.

I also have this problem, and according to my research it seems that the problem comes from Sframe.exe, the official has also the problem on this ui.

In any case it is the impression that it gives me seen that the numbers are correctly formatted on the text but wrong.

Tags
files, galalab, rappelz 9.4, revolution, royal